More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by zbloutch zbloutch

What does Salma make of her?

A sex , of course

An hour later, John and Salma were in their villa in the middle of the island. John had brought Anne with them, holding her by her hair like a dog on a leash, while the former actress was submissively following them, not knowing any better.

-So, Slut, Salma said. How about we start your education.

Still on all fours, Anne looked at the hot latina, not understanding what this tall woman was saying.

-You have something in mind? John asked.

-I was thinking, mi amor, since you erased every knowledge in her brain...

John saw an evil smile appear on Salma's face. He loved how perverted his new partner had turned out to be.

-She probably doesn't know anything about sex. She probably doesn't even know what a cock feels like.

-Probably not.

Salma nodded, still smiling, while looking at the former actress, whose brain John had turned into mush, before starring her owner in the eyes.

-I want you to fuck her. I want to watch the two of you, while she experiences it.

-I can do that, John nodded, before walking towards Anne. He snapped his fingers and her dirty clothes disappeared, leaving her naked. He knelt behind her, while she was still on the floor, wondering what was going on. Without warning, John took out his dick and plunged it right in her pussy, without any foreplay. He saw Anne scream in surprise and pain.

-Aaaagh...googooga..nnnnnnng....ooooooh...

John smiled as he saw Anne relax. Once the surprise was over, she was probably realizing how good it felt. She was experiencing the pleasure like it was the first time in her life.

-Agaga...boogaga...

Anne was probably begging him to keep going, doing the best she could with her new speaking abilities. John smiled. He heard Salma's voice encouraging him.

-That's right, mi amor, fuck that slut. Make her the filthy _puta _she was meant to be.

He turned around and saw Salma sitting a couple meters away, naked, masturbating while watching him fucking his former colleague's now empty brains out.

This kept going for a long time. Anne Hathaway, once a respected actress, now a brainless fuckdoll, felt orgasm after orgasm, screaming gibberish every time, until John finally came inside of her. He saw Salma staring at Anne, collapsed on the ground, with a satisfied look.

-What now, John asked.

What now ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)