More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

Who receives the Arbiter's Mark?

A man, a man with a command.

My name is Mark. I like a good ass, and tits are even better. I could watch them all day. But being a spectator makes you go brain-fucking-dead sometimes. There are some days where what a man needs is hands-on scientific fucking methods.

Let me show you what I mean.

Today, I walked into a restaurant. There were people eating, flicking crumbs off their clothes, laughing at juvenile jokes about aliens. How sweet.

One of them, though, caught my eye.

It was a woman, dressed in red. She was gorgeous. Her hazelnut hair was done up, her face was shining. Like holy shit -- that was what she flushed each day, because I was walking on sacred ass-licking ground.

Too bad for her.

I walked up to her table. She was not alone. Apparently they got the whole gotdamn gang together. A blonde man sat next to her, a cute Asian woman across from her, and next to her was another dude rocking a crew cut. They must have known each other.

Also sweet.

This is where the scientific method thing comes in. 'Cause on my fucking wrist was an override for any and all natural orders; last in line? NOPE. Horny and lonely? LAID. Fantasizing? REALITY.

It was called the Arbiter's Mark, a reality, mind altering brand that made you functionally godlike to everyone -- and I meant everyone. Some side effects only being post-usage exhaustion and a shitton of hubris. I also liked to call it Mark's Arbiter. Nice ring to it, don't you think?

"Hey, you." I snapped a finger at the woman in the red dress. She looked up at me, along with the other layabouts around the table. It seemed like she was at first about to say something, but I was quicker. "Stand up."

"Sure," she slipped out of the booth and rose to her feet.

"Now pull up your dress."

She smiled. "No problem." Then she turned around and flipped her red dress over. Her white lacy panties stared back at me. I dropped down a hand and felt her asscheeks. Then slapped the tight butt nice and hard.

"Ouch!" she squeaked. She made no objection when I slapped her ass a second time.

"Turn back around." She dropped her dress down and looked at me patiently. "Remove your panties, please," I said.

"Okay."

While she ruffled up her dress, I turned to the others in the table, who were going back to eating their food while discussing last night's game. "You guys," I interrupted them, pointing at the door, "get out."

They exchanged looks with each other, then laughed.

"Alright folks," said Crew Cut, dropping his fork, "you heard him. Let's hit the road."

"Yeah," chipped in Blondie gamely. "I was pretty full anyway."

They left their plates and began to leave. As the Asian woman passed, I stopped her. "You, stay here."

She nodded, "Sure. Hey," she turned back to the guys, "wait for me out there, okay?"

They said it was no problem and went out the door.

One of the waitresses noticed, and began after them. "Hey! Your bill! You guys can't just--"

"Everybody," I stepped in for her, "can I have your attention please?"

One second later I had it. Even the waitress's, who stopped to look at me nonplussed. I grinned, the glow of the mark on my wrist barely peeking through the bandages I had wrapped around it.

"I would like to fuck these two women!" I slapped the asses of the Asian chick and the hazel-haired hottie on either side of me so they'd get the idea. A thoughtful murmur broke out across the restaurant. "So can everybody here and their children and uncles and aunts and sexually frustrated partners or whatever the shit you are leave the premises? Thank you!"

A dark skinned woman in a black uniform walked out of the kitchen clapping her hands. "Okay you heard him, people! Let's go, let's go! Party's over!"

The waitress from before untied her restaurant's apron and threw it on the counter. After doing the same, one of her co-workers walked up to her and they laughed while discussing the amusing turn of events. Everyone began filing out behind them. I overheard some people talking about more asinine stuff and was finally glad to hear them all gone.

"I hope that does it for you, sir. Is there anything else you wanted before I go?" The manager -- as she turned out to be -- stood by the door, hands intermingled.

"One thing," I said after a pause.

"Yes?"

"Make this restaurant a topless-only restaurant from now on. For all the women. Staff and customers included." I smiled helpfully. "I'm sure it would help boost some business. And tips."

"What a wonderful idea." She pushed the door open from behind as she held out a hand. "I'll talk with my superiors about it. I'm sure they'll love the plan as much as I do!"

jingle

And with that commission she was out the door. The restaurant was now as silent as a cave. My cave. With two hotties in my wake.

I turned back and grinned, noticing the red dress woman had her panties in her hand, outstretched towards me, as I had asked of her. Lab rats, say hello to control group!

I evaluated the Asian woman as I took the hazelnut-haired woman's panties from her hand and set it on the table. Her face was cute and her body was slender. She had on a striped button shirt that was tucked into a pair of high-waist jeans. I reached out and untucked it. It flapped over the top of her jeans. Then, I undid her pants and tugged them down. She watched amicably as I took them underneath her feet and threw them to the side. I admired her creamy legs. Her thighs looked soft to the touch. So I touched them.

"What's your names?" My hands slid down the Asian woman's sleek legs as I spoke.

"Vanessa," said the Asian woman.

"Millie," said the hazelnut-haired broad.

"How big are your boobs?"

"I usually wear around a C-cup," Vanessa offered.

"Mine are D's," disclosed Millie.

"Millie," I turned to her, "how often do you have sex?"

"Well," she sighed, looking up at the ceiling, "my fiancee and I go at it pretty regularly in the weekends. We don't live with each other yet, so usually he comes over to my flat and we do it there."

"Does he please you in bed?"

"Very much," Millie nodded. "He's well trained in the art, if you catch my drift."

"How about you, Vanessa?"

"Tommy and I are engaged, too," she glanced to Millie and they both smiled. "We don't really do it that much, though. On average we probably have sex three times a month, and that depends on whether or not I'm in the mood..."

I looked straight at her. "Well, luckily for me, you are in the mood, right now. Aren't you?"

"Yeah," Vanessa nodded. "I wouldn't mind some sex right now." She cocked her head. "What do you mean, 'luckily for you'?"

"Great." I ignored and stepped back, then looked at Millie and gestured to the table. "You. Strip. Then bend over the table."

She looked at Vanessa, then back to me, and shrugged. She took her dress off over her head and placed it on the table as she placed her forearms against it, the very same table they previously had just been sitting around eating at, and presented her naked, smooth bottom to me. "I take it you're really going to fuck us aren't you?" she asked, shifting weight from one leg to the other, stretching out her muscles.

I rubbed her ass again, lightly patting it. "Right on the money, Millie. Though it'll mostly just be you. How'd you figure it out?"

She turned her face back and winked. "Just a lucky guess." She faced forward. "Plus, you kind of announced it to everybody a minute ago."

That's right, I did. With a smirk, I looked at Vanessa. "Vanessa." I snapped a finger at her, pointing to my dick still restrained by my pants. The Asian cutie immediately got the picture. She knelt down until her face was at my hip and began unzipping my pants. Once she finally fished out the meaty rod from its slumber, it nearly flung her backward.

"Oh my!" she gasped, a hand over her mouth.

"Look all you want," I scoffed. "Just looking's not gonna get a dick this hard or long off." With a finger, I beckoned her over. "Come on and lick it, slut."

"Oh, sorry," Vanessa exhaled. "I'll be a good bitch now, and lick your huge dick." She crawled forward and swallowed. She was still in awe of the 11 inches that my natural caveat of a dick hardened to. I assure you only an inch of that was granted through supernatural means. The rest of it was all home fucking made, gravity defying heaven facing goodness.

Vanessa stuck out her tongue and began to lick up and down the shaft. I grunted in pleasure. After a minute or two of enjoying her work, I pointed my dick back towards Millie's behind, and began teasing her pussy with my hands. She moaned and hung her head down. Vanessa continued licking and stroking my dick while fondling my testicles with her spare hand.

"Alright, Millie," I finally declared, "warm-ups are over." I slapped her ass. "Time for the grand playoffs!"

With two hands, I grabbed her hips, and pulled her cunt over my spear as I carefully pushed in.

"OH!" she hissed, her hand pushing against the table. "That's... fucking... big!"

"Don't worry," my eyes glistened. The mark on my wrist warmed. "You can take it." I pushed again, and she shuddered. A moan left her lips. I could nearly see her eyes rolling backward.

"Yess.." she near whispered as I pushed in again. "Soo... good... soo... big... soo... gooood..."

My dick went in and out then in and out several times over until we were at the pace of Usain Bolt. Her moans grew louder and louder and my thrashing fiercer and fiercer. I held her wrists with my hands and pulled, her thighs pushing against the edge of the table. The glasses and plates hopped like bunnies. I slammed my battering ram into her warm cunt and soon she was hopping like a bunny. Or at least her butt was.

"Yes yes yes YEESS!" she cried.

The sound of sloshing, skin-colliding fuck buzz pierced the air. She cooperatively gyrated her hips against me, wiggling her vagina around my dick in synchronized bliss. I went in harder and faster, drilling into her like a jackhammer. When I reached the edge I pulled my slopping dick out of her pussy and turned.

"Vanessa!"

The Asian vixen looked back and shuffled over on her knees. My cock slapped her in the cheek as she came to a stop in front of me. "Take it on the face, slut!" She nodded, and opened her mouth as I spurted thick semen all across her oriental face. It was culinary art. And she was a tasty dish.

I picked a slightly dazed Millie up from the table and straightened her. Pointing to Vanessa, I said, "Lick it off your friend's face. All of it."

"Looks like there's nothing else I could do," she observed matter-of-factly. Then she bent forward and slobbered it up, collecting quantities of my creamy man spunk on her tongue. She went back upright, but I stopped her and pointed at a portion of Vanessa's hair.

"You missed a spot."

Once she'd went back down and gotten every base covered, I zipped my limp, swinging dick back up, patted each girl on the ass for the umpteenth time, and told them to go back to eating. As they were.

"You don't want me to put my dress back on?" asked Millie.

I looked at her like she just laid down an eviction notice.

"Sorry," she retreated meekly, "that was a dumb question."

I turned to the black haired, slender hottie. "As for you, Vanessa."

"Yes?" she asked.

"Masturbate while you eat. And while you're masturbating," I grinned, and patted the front section of my pants, "think of this monster, and the one and only alpha male that it belongs to. And when you cum, cum loud and hard, the loudest and hardest you ever had, so everyone in the restaurant can hear you. They won't kick you out. In fact, some might even join along."

"Okay, that sounds fun," Vanessa agreed.

"Great." I pulled out my phone. "Now give me your numbers. When you get home, send me pictures of your tits, one with one hand cupping one, then one with both cupping them, then another with the chest fully exposed."

Once I had their phone numbers in mine, the two women returned to their booth. On cue, the door opened. The manager was there. "Are you done now, sir?" After a succinct nod, she turned back to all the others out there shivering in the cold. Night time chill was no joke after all. "Alright everyone, he's done fucking the two nice-assed sluts. You can come back in and get warm and, of course, go back to enjoying the food!"

The hubbub returned. Man and woman alike rushed back in, re-taking their seats and tables, continuing gabbing away as before. I passed Crew Cut and Blondie laughing on my way to the door. "Hey," I stopped Blondie.

"'Sup?" he said mid-laugh.

"Just wanted to say you seem like a guy who knows how to please a woman. Well, I hope you know how to please yours," I said though a shit-eating grin, "because I'm not sure if pine needles are gonna cut it from now on."

He gave me a quizzical look as I exited the restaurant, but shrugged it off and asked his naked fiancee to adjust her legs so he could squeeze past once they made it back to their table. Crew Cut did the same for his pantsless lover, who had her hands buried tightly between her thighs, a wistful look on her face.

In the parking lot was a woman in a business suit entering her minivan. After popping her butt, I slid open the door and clambered in. She didn't mind, of course.

I used to have a home, but left it for reasons that you can probably fucking guess ever since I got the mark. I now jumped from place to place, leaving an impression on those who left one on me. You can view me as a wandering angel figure, in a way. I know I do.

If you ask me, if unadulterated power is the ultimate art, then fucking is the cold hard result-bearing science.

I didn't know if I'd come back here again -- there were always fish in the sea to catch when I was feeling bored out of my mind. But there was a chance, a very high chance, that I'd be seeing some of these people again. I'd definitely be seeing those two ladies again. And if I ever found myself in the mood for some sexy, topless women to look at while hungry for some ribs, well, I knew just what to look up.

What's Mark's next escapade?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)