More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

A board game "The Wily Witch of Woe"

-If you want to get to the fun and don’t care about the rules then just skip over this to where the story begins in the next chapter, I’ll try to make things easy to understand if you want to go that way. :)

“Are you ready for an adventure the likes you’ve never seen? A tale of villainy and heroism so exciting that it will literally rip your clothes off? You will see that and so very much more in the whimsical world of woe! A game where you absolutely can’t know what’s around the next corner! Will you and your dear party members succeed to the finish, or will you fall like so many others before you in attempting to take down the Wily Witch of Woe?”

“The Wily Witch of Woe is a four player game which will have friends working together to take down the Wily Witch. A fun and quick party game that is sure to be a unique and exciting experience for all!”

Rules:

Roll to decide turn order, start from the highest roll and go right to left.

Every turn a player will roll a d6 to decide the damage given to the “Wily Witch of Woe”. After your attack has commenced the witch will respond with an attack of her own. Except the witch does not attack with mere damage, instead the player will pick up a card, determining the effect of the witch's attack. The player may show their card (but in some cases you may not wish to).

Most cards will require a die roll to determine how harshly the witch hit you with her attack.

After picking a card the player must roll a d20 to decide on if the players are aware of the effects.

one means no one will be aware of the change and think the effect has been like that all along.

Nine through eleven will mean that only the non-acting players will be aware.

Twenty means only the acting player will be aware.

All other numbers mean everyone is aware of the changes. Woohoo!

Some cards are extra special and may leave significant changes to your “character” so beware!

There are also “potion” cards that you can use to undo the effects of any attack that the dastardly witch has used on you! You can use them or not depending on how you feel about the situation ;)

The witch starts with one hundred hit points which you and your merry band must whittle down in order to succeed in your mission! So don’t lose heart traveler because with your will of steel and heart of courage her maleficent plans shall be vanquished!

All players gain a free “potion” once the witch has been defeated, but why would you want to undo so much fun?

-Always loved stories that centered around a game which changed players over the course of it. So I am going to attempt an idea for one. I have made physical cards and will use physical die for the rolls and whatever happens, happens. Ran a trial run and it was… interesting so hopefully this will be a lot of fun. Hopefully I haven't borrowed too heavily from other stories with similar premise.

Also if you have ideas for cards which I can add to the rotation then please do let me know in the comments. I may not be adding things that I don’t find to be at least mildly interesting to myself though as it would hurt my ability to write something enjoyable to read I think.

If you’ve read my name here then it’s no surprise that I’ve tried to skew the cards to allow for Futanari transformations in the story, but that being said it’s not guaranteed. In the trial run I did there was only one character that ended up being what I could call Futa.

The criteria for the cards I have are:

Physical- changes usually only one part of the character, using dice rolls to decide on significance of the change and unique characteristics of the modifier.

Mental- usually adding kinks (and how strong they are) or to do some other shift in a person’s behavior

Special- these cause more than one change/ something more substantial, focused around a theme.

who are the players?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)