More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ~Etoile~ ~Etoile~

Who Is This One Girl?

A Cute Asian girl

She's an atypically endowed Asian who's always running from place to place with a portfolio under one arm and a backpack slung over a shoulder. If you didn't know better you'd think she was following you somehow. You've been noticing her for the past few weeks walking by in between classes, going to the corner bodega you stop at, and generally everywhere.

She's short, maybe five-foot, five foot one at best, and has an affectation for cutesy stuff, like that Hello Kitty garbage that litters Chinatown. Her long black hair sparkles in the light and is like an inky shadow in the dark. You've never seen her eyes, as she has those glasses that get dark in the sunlight, but who really cares. The main attraction is the fact that she's got D-cups - at least - that are frequently tight in whatever top she's wearing. She seems partial to sleeveless wool belly-shirts tight enough that you can see the white of her bra under them. It doesn't hurt that her baggy pants hang low enough to show off the top of whatever thong she's wearing, either.

More than once you've thought about approaching her - after all, you're not ugly. You stay in shape, you keep yourself pretty clean and you shave when it starts to get noticeable. It's just that every time you've tried to get close to her, she dashes off again.

In fact, you just spotted her talking on a cellphone on the quad. You decided to go talk to her, but just then a bunch of stoners stinking of sweat and pot sauntered by with a frisbee and by the time they walked by, she was gone again. But ... she left something behind.

On the grass, you see her backpack sitting. You look around an see no sign of the girl. "Well," you think to yourself, "I can't just let someone walk off with it. Maybe it has her address so I can drop it off ..."

You walk over and, with one more furtive glance around start searching through it. It isn't long before you find something ... unusual.

Well damn, what's this now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)