More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LynxO_oRawr LynxO_oRawr

Well damn, what's this now?

Plastic Cords, Zip Ties and Duct Tape.

You put your hand into the bag, hoping you'd find her address written somewhere so you could "graciously" come to hand it over, and maybe then ask her out for a drink or something like that.

Surprisingly, the bag wasn't filled with the regular art supplies. There are no papers, no pencils or paints or anything. In fact, it's almost empty except for... a few rolls of bright-coloured plastic cords, some zip ties and a roll of duct tape.

Shocked, you drop the bag and cast a furtive look around. It would be pretty bad if someone found you like that. They might even think this was yours (never mind the Hello Kitty design), and a strong guy like you well... it would not look at all innocent.

You begin to wonder if this is some kind of joke, whether the girl is seriously messed up, or just had a completely original idea for an art project. Either way, you better decide what you want to do with it soon. The campus cop in the corner has already begun glancing at you a little too cautiously. Do you decide to…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)