More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Well damn, what's this now?

A list, a map, a mobile phone and a plastic coin

You first expected some books, a pencilcase and such things. Typical school materials. But instead the bag is almost empty. There are only two pieces of paper and a mobile phone when you pull out the papers you also spot a strange plastic coin. It is golden and pictures are printed on both sides. One picture shows an eye mask like it is worn on noble balls. The other side, to your surprise, shows a naked butt. You wonder what this has to say.

Carefully you continue searching. The first piece of paper is just a print from Google Maps. It is about the local park six red circles are painted on it three in the park itself and three in the area outside. Each circle has a number on it. The second paper also has numbers. It's a list.

1 Bunny

2 Red Butt

3 Punkslut

4 Chocolate

5 Lilly Little Brain

6 Princess Melanie and Chucky

You must read some points several times. You assume this should be some sort of treasure hunt. While some points make sense, like chocolate has the same number as the circle over the café, the points Punkslut and Lilly little brain sound more like insults. And what has the cute Asian girl to do with it? Your only hint left is the mobile phone. A cheap model for five bucks mostly used only one or two times.

Will you use it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)