More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fxx Fxx

Well damn, what's this now?

Some Hentai DVDs and a school uniform

You look through her backpack and find it full of DVDs nothing to weird, aleast not until you see what they’re about. You look at the front of one of the DVD cases and see an anime girl wearing a Japanese school uniform while she is covered in tentacles. “What the fuck?”

You continued looking at the other cases and all of them have something to do with schoolgirls, and at the bottom of the bag is a sailor styled school uniform with a thin shirt and very short skirt. So she’s one of this quite girls that are secretly a big pervert. You’ve never been that much into anime, I mean you’ve watch your fair share of Dragon Ball and Cowboy Bebop but your not a super fan, but even you have to admit this stuff is kind of hot.

You quickly close the backpack before anyone sees what your doing and run to the bathroom. You look through her bag more and find her name written on the inside, Ayumi Sato. You found her backpack and now you have an excuse to talk to her, but then again you could use what you found to your advantage.

Be a nice guy or ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)