More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ~Etoile~ ~Etoile~

Well damn, what's this now?

Some Designs

You rifle through some papers, but something catches your eye. You pull the sheaf of papers open to a page and find a detailed engineering drawing. Taking another quick look around, you slide the blueprint out for a better look. At first, you're not sure exactly what you're looking at. It looks like a naked woman kneeling over a trench of some kind. Then, when you start looking at the notes, referencing anchor points, applicator specifics, and motor horsepower, you suddenly realize what it is.

An enema machine.

You can picture in your head the image, your Asian beauty chained down over a porcelain trench, struggling in polished chrome chains as an enema nozzle presses into her anus and starts to fill her. You can hear her whimpers as her anus fills and she looks at you, hopeful that you'll release her ... and begging as she's filled past capacity.

You decide to fold up the page and keep it for later. A little more searching also reveals some contact information, so you have a way to get in contact with her - and confront her with this embarrassing information. If you play your cards right, who knows ...?

How should I contact her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)