More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

Who gets the Orb, and what do they do with it?

18-Year Old Davis Wood

As 18-year old Davis Wood walked home, he hung his head, letting his long emoish hair to hang down over his face, and had his hands in the pockets of his tight jeans. Occasionally, he looked over his shoulder, thinking he was being followed. It wouldn't be anything new. It happened so often, he began to expect it. Karl Stillson and his goons couldn't help but bully him. Just because they were strong, masculine, and, oh yeah, part of the popular crowd thanks to their positions on the high school football team - that made them think they were better than him. And, of course, it didn't help that Davis was thin, kind of effeminate in behavior ... and, yeah, gay. He didn't keep it a secret, and that was a major mistake. With the treatment he's been getting from Karl and his jock buddies, he should have stayed "in the closet", at least until he graduated from high school. He had a feeling that college might be a bit more tolerant, if he even intended on going to college.

Lost in thoughts, Davis kept walking. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, he was shoved to the ground.

"Aw, what's the matter?" came Karl's voice. "Did I make the little fag cry?" Then he started laughing.

From his position on the ground (half on the sidewalk and half on the grassy lawn next to it), Davis turned and glared with tear-filled eyes at Karl and three of his friends (Mark, Joe, and Brad), who were all laughing at him.

And then, all of a sudden, something strange happened. There was a loud clap of thunder (which was weird, since it was completely sunny) and something dropped out of the sky and into Davis' hands. It was a glass ball, about the size of a baseball.

Besides wondering what this glass thing was and where it came from, Davis was also thinking about getting back at Karl and his friends. And, without realizing what he was doing, his thoughts of payback against them was channeled through the glass ball in his hands, then directed at Karl, Mark, Joe, and Brad, changing them and reality with them. Davis didn't know it, but he was now the owner of the Orb of Homonius. And while holding the orb, he could change reality in any way he wanted.

What happens to Karl and his three friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)