More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cdbaby cdbaby

But what are you waking up to?

cheating bastard

You're rudely awakened by a pillow slamming into your face. "Cheating bastard!" your wife screams, before you can fully wake up she hits you in the face with a pillow again. "W-what are you talking about?!" there's no way she could know, you were super careful. "What part of cheating bastard dont you understand?!" she yelled "I didn't cheat on you!" you scream back now more awake "Then why did I find these-" she pulls a pair of panties out of her pocket "in your car!?" {FUCK!} "If you're not cheating then who's are these?" you stammer as you search for a good lie. "They're mine." Probably not the most believable lie but it's the best you could come up with this early in the morning. "Yours?" she seemed calmer now but still suspicious. "Yeah, mine." she looks at you and then the panties before tossing the too you. "Then put them on." {Fuck!} "Why?" she crosses her arms in front of her ample chest "I'm not stupid. If you're lying they wont fit. If they fit...well we'll go from there. " She was a sweet woman, but she could be very vindictive. It was one of the things you loved about her, that and her sweet bod.

do they fit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)