More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by VictoryBuster VictoryBuster

Which character would you like to learn more about?

Zoe

Name: Zoe

Bio: Zoe "the weirdo" is known by the school to be strange and is infamous for her odd eccentricities. She rarely reacts to things or interacts with others unless interacted with first, instead content to draw in her notebook and hum strange songs to herself. Most of the school bullies save for the very determined leave her alone because though she doesn't have any friends to back her up her tendency to not react to being bullied ruins most of the satisfaction of such an easy target.

Personality: Quirky and odd, Zoe is a chubby little bunny who tends to be unpredictable when it comes to how she sees situations. But under her eccentricity is a girl who's surprisingly insightful, observant thanks to her people-watching, a big outside-the-box thinker, and well-liked by older adult figures because of how genuine and lacking in facades she is. While not a member of any clubs, her humming and notebook shows she's quite artistically inclined though her favorite subject to draw seems to be manga-style yaoi porn, which suggests she might have an interest in anime. Given this penchant for hentai, her submissive side, her bunny-like libido, and her tendency to wear skirts without panties, she's potentially one of the most secretly perverted members of the cast.

(Personality when Stripped): It can be said that a nude Zoe is the true Zoe beneath all her other layers. A meek little bunny prone to anxiously spinning fantastical possibilities of how a sensible decision to fix her exposure might lead to her doom. Though she can tease a target when she wants to, Zoe is a submissive at heart and gets off on the degradation and physical pain that happens to her when stripped. You know what they say about the quiet ones being the kinkiest.

(Personality when Clothed): While Zoe is prone to teasing those she stumbles upon nude but she's just as likely to misinterpret their situation with a shocking lack of social norm knowledge. None of these actions seem to be born of schadenfreude or sadism but rather an innocent and well-meaning ignorance. She can be a help or an accidental hindrance depending entirely on how the dice plays when she stumbled upon a nude schoolmate. Possibly due to her hobby of drawing yaoi she is quite curious about the male anatomy and is prone to ignoring personal boundaries over touching or asking questioins about naked people's genitals. She also has a devious side though it doesn't come out much.

Physical Characteristics: Zoe is even shorter than Tammy and somewhat chubby. She has the largest breasts in school but few are aware because of how well she hides them with her thick, baggy, missized hoodies and sweatpants. Her brunette hair is choppy and wild, obviously having been cut by herself with not the sharpest of scissors. She always wears many colorful wristbands and seems to enjoy wearing poofy, colorful, silly dresses for special occasions such as holidays and dates. She occasionally wears glasses but her eyes aren't bad enough to need them all the time. Because so few know how truly enormous Zoe's breasts are, it's instead mistakenly believed that blonde sexpot cheerleader Amanda, party girl Amy, and school nurse Mrs. Pill have the largest breasts in school, but Zoe beats all three by an entire cup size and her short height makes them look even larger.

Cup Size: DDD

Relationship w/ male Sam: Having been one of her bullies before reforming himself, Sam feels guilty about the torment he caused Zoe alongside her other bullies. He is convinced that Zoe is afraid of him still because she looks away when passing him in the halls. In truth, because Sam was the gentlest of her bullies and she could tell from the guilt in his eyes that he was only doing it because of peer pressure, Zoe is Sam's biggest secret admirer and has been carrying a torch for him since freshman year. She keeps looking away from him in the halls to hide her blushing face at the sight of her crush. Her unwillingness to confess her feelings stems from feelings of unworthiness. To her, Sam is out of her league and he should be with someone who he doesn't have to be ashamed to walk down the hall holding hands with.

Relationship w/ female Sam: Sam always saw Zoe get bullied due to her odd nature but found it cruel. She stood up for her a couple times and despite people teasing her for protecting her, she believes she did the right thing. They aren't friends but Zoe definitely likes Sam, as she's one of the only people she talks to in school, even if it's never been a full conversation. Part of the cause for this is that Sam is unsure how to respond to her. Zoe is hard to talk to, prone to going off on long tangents that mean nothing and under-reacting to events. Sam usually has to make excuses to get away from one of Zoe's ramblings because the strange little bunny really cannot read the atmosphere of the room.

Additional Relationships: Dana is one of the few bullies who never got the message that pushing Zoe around wasn't the hip thing and sometimes her bad influence can get Rebecca in on it. While they aren't friends, the fact Tammy and Zoe are Dana's two favorite targets means they have a unspoken comradery, though being the loner she is Zoe lacks Tammy's Denise protection. Since she's someone who goes with the flow and is very weird, Zoe is often Hateya's go-to for when she needs someone to help with one of her experiments though Zoe prefers the label "guinea pig" over "lab rat." Or should that be test bunny?

Introduction Chapter: Zoe: The Weirdo (Zoe's route), also makes appearances in various group chapters and Hateya's route.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)