More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LadyRedHeart LadyRedHeart

Why are you going to the grocery store?

You’re an amateur exhibitionist (Male)

The truth was, you wanted to try some exhibitionism. Sure, you had done some stuff like stripping in a bathroom stall when no one else was in the bathroom, as well as standing outside on your porch naked, but that wasn’t good enough. You needed something more, something riskier. Something more daring.

So you came up with an idea. One that involved going to the grocery store.

You decided to go early in the morning, so that there would be less people there. Sure, you wanted it to be daring and risky, but not so much so that you would probably get caught. So you woke up as the sun was rising, got dressed (for now), grabbed your wallet, keys, and phone, and went outside to the car.

It was a hot day, and you that fact was only amplified when you got into your car, which had a sort of greenhouse effect that left it hot as hell. As soon as you closed the door, you got an idea. Something that could serve as a sort of...warm up.

Knowing your lower half was hidden from sight, you lifted yourself up slightly and pulled down your pants to your ankles, and after realizing that it would make it hard to push the pedals, you took them off completely, leaving on the floor. That left you in just a shirt and boxers, and you could already see your excitement growing inside those boxers. With a smile, you tugged them down, watching as your semi-erect dick popped out of its confines as you lowered and eventually removed the article of clothing, leaving you completely bottomless.

That felt much better.

It still wasn’t quite enough to get you full on hard, but it felt good. Now satisfied, you started the car, rolled down the windows with glee, and began driving. The store wasn’t too far away, but you would have to go by a busy intersection to reach it, which made you excited. It wasn’t a huge risk that you’d be seen, but it wasn’t impossible, which is exactly what you wanted.

As you cruised down the road, clothed in nothing but a shirt, feeling the wind brush by, you quickly reach the intersection, and stop at the red light. Next to you, a tall truck comes to a stop, getting ready to turn left. You immediately get chills as you look out your window and up at the passenger’s side.

A girl is sitting with her elbow outside the window, facing away from you. However, you were sure that if she turned and looked, she might be able to have a good enough vantage point to see that you had nothing on below the waist.

And she did just that. She adjusted herself and looked out the window, her eyes trailing down and, when they spotted you, went wide. She scrambled to sit up and fish her phone out of her pocket. You quickly cover your face with your hands as she starts snapping pictures of you and your half-naked body. You feel an intense arousal coursing through you at the thought of the girl owning nude pictures of you.

The light turned green, and you sped off, leaving behind the shocked girl and heading towards the store. Your heart raced with excitement and embarrassment. A girl had seen your dick, and took pictures of it!! You couldn’t think of anything else as you pulled into the parking lot, and parked back near the back, far from the store.

Nobody was around to see you, so you turned off the car and redressed, feeling hot once again, though for multiple reasons. Once you were covered again, you got out of your car and, feeling your still hard dick pressing against your boxers, you walk towards the store. It’s not very busy right now, but you know that it is likely to get that way soon.

As you walk through the automatic doors, you wonder how you should proceed. What is your plan?

How do you go about it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)