More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Fantasy Fantasy

Experiment with the labyrinth once more?

Yes. Going back to Shelly’s dreams.

When you go back home, you realize Shelly’s already there, so you rush to your room, not wanting to run into her.

You’re tired. You slept like shit, you studied too much, and it has been an overall stressful day. You wasted no time falling asleep. On your bed this time, of course.

When you find yourself in the hallway again, the memories of your actions in this world return.

“Man, this is actually really awkward.” You mutter to yourself. “When I think about doing it with Shelly here, it doesn’t sound so bad, but when I’m awake, it’s weird. If it’s going to be like this, is it really worth it?” You wonder.

“Chickening out already, John?” You hear Mr. Ortiz behind you again. “What happened?”

Embarrassed, you tell him about the incident with Shelly.

“Oh boy,” He exclaims, amused. “It seems to me like you’re not the only one willing to break taboos.”

“Ah?”

Chuckling at your puzzled expression, Mr. Ortiz tells you calmly.

“Just keep experimenting, John. It’s no fun if I give you all the answers. You’ll run into troubles at some point, but I’m confident you will pull through. For now, see for yourself how this place works. Remember what you’ve studied, be creative, and more importantly, be careful.”

You take his advice to heart, thanking him as he fades away. You briefly wonder how HE uses the Labyrinth. You wonder about a lot of things about him, actually. He’s a big mystery.

Anyway, you have things to try out! You concentrate on Shelly once more, and as you start thinking that it’s too early for her to be asleep, her door appears before you.

You briefly wonder why she’d be asleep so early, but quickly dismiss the thought.

You go inside and are very confused when you find yourself in YOUR room. Did you make a mistake? Did you enter your own dream? Wait, do you even have a door?

Before dozens of similar questions pop into your head, you notice Shelly in the middle of the room, looking like she’s searching for something. Your sister notices you and grins dangerously.

“There you are, my sweet little brother.” She says sultrily and walks towards you. She’s wearing her shorts and camisole that serve as her pajamas. The images of her masturbating still fresh in your mind, the sight is enough to give you a hard on.

Before you realize, you’re walking towards her. It’s not you, it’s her dream that’s making you walk.

The distance between you shortens immediately, and Shelly wastes no time in wrapping her arms around you and pulling your lips to hers, sneaking her tongue inside your mouth. Your own arms embrace her, exploring her curves, her ass and magnificent tits. Shelly moans loudly at your touch.

“I was looking for you,” She tells you, braking the kiss and gasping for air. “I’ve wanted to do this for so long, John. You have no idea!” Shelly licks your neck, savoring you thoroughly. “You don’t mind, do you? You want me just as much as I want you, right?”

Are these her true feelings? Does she truly harbor incestuous feelings towards you? Wait, is this why she’s asleep so early? Because she was hoping to have the same dream again!? Was she masturbating to you when you found her in the morning!?

Holy shit!

“Yeah… You’re so hot, Shelly! Every time I look at you, I want to devour you!” You hear yourself answer. These aren’t your words. You’re not saying them. Shelly’s dream is making you say them.

This is starting to get uncomfortable. As in, not having control of your actions.

So, to regain control, you have to concentrate on yourself, on who you really are. The core of your being.

Do you regain control?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)