More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Fantasy Fantasy

Do you give her more?

You wake up and find Shelly... occupied.

You slowly open your eyes as you wake up. First thing you notice, you fell asleep on your desk. Second thing, your whole body is sore because of it. Third thing, your crotch is wet with what you quickly figure out is cum.

For fuck’s sake. This hadn’t happened in years!

It’s 7:21 in the morning. You’re sure you only woke up because of the awkward position you slept in. Since it’s like this, you go to the bathroom, throw your dirty clothes in the washing machine and take a shower. Worst yet, you can’t even remember the dream that caused the incident. It sucks.

Well, since you’re awake, you remember that Shelly has classes at 8:00, so she’s going to be late if she doesn’t wake up soon. You get dressed and stand in front of her room. You can just knock, but you know she won’t hear you. She’s a heavy sleeper, like you.

Still, you knock on her door first and open it immediately after.

“Sis, wake up. It’s 7:30.” You say.

As you open the door and call to her, you immediately regret your actions.

Your sister is on her bed, pajama shorts pulled down, camisole pulled up, one hand squeezing one breast and fingers deep inside her pussy. As the image burns itself into your mind, for better or worse, you both freeze. Shelly looks at you with wide eyes, the shock not letting her even cover herself.

You react first, closing the door.

You are so fucking dead.

You wonder if there’s any way to fix this, so you go to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast. You hear Shelly entering the bathroom and the water running. You finish before she comes out, leave breakfast there for her as a peace offering and leave.

You live in a small apartment complex. It’s a small building with 6 other apartments, of which only two more are in use, not counting the landlady’s house behind the building.

As you leave, you bump into said landlady, Ms. Norah Gray. Truly, she’s a miracle of nature. A woman in her mid-30’s, you can’t think of a better example, someone who better fits the anacronym MILF. Wavy, shoulder-length, auburn hair, a cute face even at her age, adorned by thin, black-frame glasses, an amazing hourglass body, a nice, round ass and what you swear are F-cup tits. The fact that she looks like this even though she’s a mother is nothing short of baffling.

You’re very happy with the place you’re living in, but you’d even live in a dumpster if it meant getting to see this woman every day.

“Good morning, John.” She greets you politely. She’s sweeping outside the main entrance to the building, wearing a tight sweater that’s enough to make you forget for a moment that you’re escaping from an awkward encounter with your sister.

“You don’t have classes this early today, do you?” Ms. Norah is a hardworking woman, working as a chef in a restaurant every other day even as she manages this place. She’s not the most talkative, but she’s polite and a nice person.

“No, I don’t…!” You quickly say. You don’t want to explain what happened, so you try something else. “I have a test later today, so I’m going to the library to do some last-minute reviewing.”

“I see. It’s good that you’re so diligent.” She says with a small smile. “My daughter could learn a thing or two from you.” She sighs in frustration. As far as you know, Ms. Norah’s daughter, a high school senior who recently turned 18, isn’t doing very well in her studies, which worries her mother. “Well, I won’t take any more of your time. Have a good day, John.” She says before going back into the building.

God, she makes you crazy! She’s a mix of cute, sultry, sexy and mature that’s just too much. It’s baffling that she’s single. You don’t know what happened to her daughter’s father, only that it’s just the two of them.

You sigh and leave for the library. You try to study, but it’s hard to concentrate with everything that’s happened. You don’t believe you did so hot on the test either.

God dammit.

Experiment with the labyrinth once more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)