More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Fantasy Fantasy

Do you regain control?

You can’t.

You can’t. You’re trying to regain control, but your body doesn’t respond. You think of who you are, the things that make you, well… you, but you can’t seem to recall them. Things that you like, that you hate, life experiences, everything that shaped you to be the person you are is difficult to focus on. It’s not like you can’t remember, but right now, it feels like thinking about a different person. At this very moment, you are not John Doe, you are “Shelly’s brother who is very turned on by her and wants to fuck her”.

Shelly is kissing you again, taking all of your clothes off. She pushes you into the bed and you lay there on your back, watching as your sister removes her shorts and camisole. She stands before you in her birthday suit, and right now it’s difficult to know if the raging erection pointing towards her is even yours. Are YOU turned on by Shelly, or is her idealized version of her brother who is?

Shelly throws herself on top of you, pressing those perfect tits against your chest as she licks your neck. She grinds her pussy lips against the length of your dick, and you can feel her juices dripping on top of you. Your hands explore her body, groping her ass cheeks, caressing her back, playing with her long, blonde hair.

“Brother…! My little brother…!” Shelly mutters lovingly and lustfully, caressing your face. “Your big sister is going to make you feel really good,” She playfully bites your shoulder. “So make sure to make me feel good too!”

She lifts her hips, takes your dick to line it up with her pussy, and before you know it your cock is sliding inside your sister’s wet cunt. “YEEEEEES!!!” She yells in pleasure. Her face shows an expression of pure ecstasy. “Oh my god…!” She breaths in. She wastes no time, and her hips are already bouncing on your dick. You don’t just stay there letting her do it all. You thrust your own hips upwards, even as your hands continue to roam your sister’s body.

“Of fuck, bro! You’re so good! So fucking good! I love it! I love my brother’s cock so much!” She screams loudly. “Oh fuck! Fuck!” She kisses you sloppily, sucking your face, lips and tongue.

The feeling of her sexy body pressing against you, her warm and wet pussy and her passionate kisses are enough to make you cum immediately…

…but it seems her dream’s control over you is even stronger than you thought. You are for release, but it seems that to Shelly, her brother is an unstoppable sex god.

“Fuck, I’m cumming!Cumming!Cumming!Cumming!!!!!” She says, her words coming out like rapid-fire and ending in a scream of ecstasy. Her pussy quivers around your still hard cock, her body shivers in your arms. Her eyes roll back as she gasps for air.

“Oh my god…” She mutters tiredly. “You didn’t even cum.”

YOU WANT TO THOUGH!

“Come on, let’s go for round two, ‘kay?”

For god-knows how long, you continue to fuck Shelly, eventually being able to cum, letting all your spunk over her tits, ass and face.

“So good… So good…” She says as she lays on your bed, unable to move from the pleasure.

You think you can hear the sound of your alarm, and know you’re about to wake up.

The next morning.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)