More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Wishing Rock - Code Geass

 A small stone which allows one to grant the wishes of anyone who holds it, whether it is voiced by their mouths or merely thought in their heads.


The door slid open and C.C. walked in, carrying a pizza box. Lelouch briefly glanced back at her before turning back to the computer. "Those things are going to kill you someday, you know." 

C.C. plopped down on his bed and gave him a look. "You know who you're talking to, right?"

"Right. I forget sometimes." He turned in his chair to face her. "I don't suppose that you're ready to tell me anything about that?" 

C.C. opened the box and raised an eyebrow. "There's something on my pizza." 

Lelouch sighed and turned back to the computer. "I suppose I should have expected as much..." 

C.C. carefully extracted the object, eyeing it curiously before wiping off the stray strands of cheese. It was a small jade rock with an unusual eye-catching property about it. "Maybe it's a special prize? Like something they only put certain boxes?" C.C. wondered.

Lelouch glanced at the rock. "It's a pizza, not a cereal box. One of the chefs must have dropped it in there by accident." Lelouch said.

C.C turned it about in her hand. "It looks awful nice. I feel bad for whoever lost this."

"You could always bring it back."

"I don't feel that bad."

Suddenly, C.C. noticed an inscription on the rock. Three words that would forever change her life and the lives of those around her. 

Make A Wish.

*Written by TS

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)