More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Willow Rosenberg is a fictional character on the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She is portrayed by actress Alyson Hannigan.

She is a shy but friendly redheaded Jewish girl best known for being the best friend of the title character of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Willow was Buffy Summers' first real friend at Sunnydale High and has had her back on many an occasion -- with one noticeable exception that will be discussed later.

Willow is also good friends with fellow Sunnydale resident Xander Harris. The two of them have been best friends since childhood and even considered entering into a more serious relationship during the first three seasons of the show. But for some reason, that never worked out.

Willow has also been emotionally involved with lycanthropic musician Daniel "Oz" Osbourne, a musician who eventually leaves her for various reasons. Since then, she has become emotionally involved with fellow student in the Wiccan arts Tara Maclay and potential vampire slayer Kennedy. It is strongly implied on the show that she is gay.

Willow is an expert computer hacker who later branched out into the Wiccan arts. When the show ended, she had the reputation for being one of the most powerful witches in the Western Hemisphere.

Her main problems:

  1. Vamp Willow. A dark-haired vampiric version of Willow who comes from an alternative dimension in which Buffy Summers never made it to Sunnydale and the vampires won. Likes to dress in black and do evil.
  2. Dark Willow. A phase Willow went through after her lover Tara Maclay was murdered by a bullet meant for Buffy Summers. Similar clothing and hair style to Vamp Willow, only without the bloodsucking. She did try to end the world though. Fortunately her friend Xander talked her out of it.

At this point, Willow Rosenberg is still alive, and according to Angel, living with her current girlfriend Kennedy in Brazil. Of course, things change but still...

How does she lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)