More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

How does she lose her clothes?

In Sunnydale High

Willow kept her head down as she walked down the corridor, clutching her books to her chest. Usually she would have one of her friends with her to talk to, to feel less like a lonely dork, but Xander was off sick today and Buffy had been sent on some sudden mission that would probably earn her a detention for missing more school, so Willow was on her own, even in this crowded hallway.

She opened her locker, deposited her books and looked for the ones for her next class. She had a free period first, but liked to read ahead. She was fully aware, especially when she did things like that, that she was a dork.

"Willow." Cordelia Chase suddenly appeared by her side, flanked by Harmony and the rest of the cheerleading squad. Cordelia had occaaionally got caught up in the adventures Willow had with Buffy fighting evil, but she had not really joined the group, and would not relinquish her popularity to socialise with them. "Love the outfit."

Or maybe she would...

"Oh, thanks." Willow looked down at herself- a short-sleeved striped jumper, and red jeans, "It's just my normal clothes."

"Well, you look good." Cordelia seemed sincere, although the rest of her squad were stifling laughter. "You must have noticed all the attention you were getting?"

"Not really..." Willow looked around, and saw quite a few students looking at her. "Although now you mention it..."

"It's just such a bold and eye-catching outfit." Cordelia continued.

"You mean the red?" Willow was very confused, Cordelia was never this nice to her, maybe she was cursed or something?

"That's part of it." Cordelia nodded, "But also you're showing everyone your underpants."

"What?" Willow's jaw dropped.

"When you came in this morning and bent over to pick up that penny." Cordelia was smiling broadly now, "You totally split your pants."

"This morning?!" Willow did the math instantly, she had arrived two hours and fifteen minutes ago, she remembered picking up a coin she found on the ground, it had been very noisy so she hadn't heard anything, she thought it was her lucky day...

"Give us a twirl, loser!" Cordelia laughed, as Willow twisted to see how bad her situation was. Her jeans were torn right up the back seam, revealing an oval of light blue cotton beneath, which she had been walking around and letting everyone see for the last two and a quarter hours...

Willow squealed with embarrassment and ran off to hide.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)