More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

How does she lose her clothes?

Redemption

Willow nervously crossed her arms, her long bare legs rubbing against each other. She squirmed standing there stark naked, crossing her arms over her small breasts.

Behind her Tara leant forwards and carefully fastened a collar around her neck, lifting up her red hair to get access.

"Tara, I don't know..." Willow said.

"You know the rules kitten," Tara said. "You're not meant to be using dark magic any more, so we'll give you something else to focus on."

"But do I have to be naked?" Willow said. She was panicking slightly.

Tara spanked her once, hard. Willow jumped.

"This is a punishment as well," Tara said. "Dark magic isn't a good thing."

"I... I know," Willow said. She looked down. "I'm sorry.

"Good kitten," Tara said. "Sorry enough to go out there?"

Willow stared at the door out of their room. She blushed, squirming. Being naked in front of Tara was one thing but everyone else was outside that door just waiting to meet the new Willow.

"Do I really have to?" Willow said, now.

"Willow..."

"When can I get dressed again?" Willow said.

"We'll decide that depending on how good you are," Tara said. "Now be a good kitten."

She pushed Willow forwards, the collar fastened tightly. Blushing, and now on all-fours, Willow crawled out of the room to greet her friends.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)