More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

Where are the pledges taken? What do they have to do?

Wear a series of very specific outfits for the week

Mackenzie's alarm woke her at 11:55 that night, a time she was very unaccustomed to waking up at. She felt like she had just dozed off a minute ago! But nonetheless, the redhead roused herself from bed and quickly pulled on some sweatpants to complement her baggy t-shirt. She tentatively made her way downstairs, where she found a sorority member directing her to the backyard. Mackenzie strode into the semi-secluded yard, surrounded by tall shrubberies providing some factor of isolation, and instantly felt the chill of the evening air on her body.

Over the next few minutes, over half a dozen girls joined her in the backyard of the sorority house. Most were dressed in pajamas or sweats, much like Mackenzie herself. As the clock ticked past midnight, the few remaining sorority hopefuls emerged from the house, though most seemed significantly undressed compared to the earlier arrivals. Two of the girls seemed to be without pants, while one poor girl seemed completely naked! A few sorority members forcefully escorted them, presumably having not let them dress after waking them from bed.

"Good evening, girls!" Leanna, the head of the house, said enthusiastically. "I hope you all got a good rest!"

The girls mumbled affirmative responses, somewhat sheepish at being outside in such an underdressed state. This only served to increase Leanna's volume, however.

"I SAID GOOD EVENING, GIRLS!" the blonde roared, despite the late hour.

"Good evening!" the chorus of sorority hopefuls responded this time.

"That's better!" Leanna smirked, "You sluts are in for a real treat this year! No complicated competitions or races, much to our own chagrin."

"You don't know how good you fucking have it!" one of the other sisters added.

"So true," Leanna lamented, "But with only thirteen of you, we figured we'd keep things nice and simple this year."

The girls nervously glanced around at each other. Sure enough, there were thirteen girls standing on the lawn, in various states of dress. It was reputed that Alpha Gamma Gamma only let in six girls each year. It was a ridiculously low number, but it only helped to drive home how exclusive access was to the tight knit sorority.

"Alright, listen up!" Leanna roared again. "We're the most requested sorority around, and for good reason! It takes a very special kind of gal to become an Alpha Gamma. And we, frankly, don't think most of you have it in you!"

Mackenzie gulped, suddenly worried at what might be in store for them. Maybe she wasn't cut out for this kind of lifestyle after all...

"Like I said before," Leanna continued, "You've gotta have guts and you've gotta care about your reputation! We're looking for the girls who will do whatever it takes to become one of us, without besmirching our good name. I hope you keep both those factors in mind as you get ready for this week's trials!"

With that, the blonde waved her hand at the assembled sorority girls and they began handing out bracelets to the thirteen sorority hopefuls. They each seemed to carry the insignia of the sorority.

"These show that you are official Alpha Gamma Gamma pledges." she loudly proclaimed, despite the late hour, "I would highly recommend keeping them on your person at all times."

Mackenzie wasted no time in affixing the delivered garment around her wrist. It fit comfortably, like a watch, and even seemed to give off a faint light in the darkness.

"Now, to get things going, we've got a very simple challenge to weed out the worthy among you." Leanna teased, "But don't forget: simple does not mean easy... " With that, she opened a box and pulled out a small white piece of fabric. "Your task this week, as hopeful Alpha Gamma pledges, is to wear what we tell you. And I mean EXACTLY what we tell you."

Mackenzie shuddered slightly at this thought. What if they they had her wear something inappropriate?!

"We'll start you off relatively easy, though, don't worry." Leanna continued, "For Monday you'll all wear these togas. Pretty fitting for Greek Week, I'd say! Every night at midnight we'll meet out here in the yard and the remaining members will receive their new outfits for tomorrow. The outfits might get a tad more... challenging throughout the week, so the sooner we can whittle you gals down the better for your sakes." Leanna smiled lasciviously at that last comment.

A brunette close to Leanna stepped forward, presumably to retrieve the designated garment, only to have a junior snap at her, "NOT DRESSED LIKE THAT, YOU DON'T!"

"Oh right..." Leanna said, as if she'd forgotten, "Didn't I mention that these outfits will be ALL you're permitted to wear? Shoes of your choice are fine, of course, but other than that you're expected to wear strictly what you've been assigned, no exceptions."

The brunette looked at her seniors, puzzled at those comments.

"As in," Leanna explained, "none of you will be coming up to get your outfits unless you're naked first."

Mackenzie was flabbergasted at that! Did they seriously expect her to strip naked in the middle of the yard?!

"You'd best get used to it!" Leanna teased, "You're going to be sisters, after all, so seeing each other naked isn't any big ordeal. And we've even given you the courtesy of isolating you in this enclosed yard, so thoughtful of us!"

A figure suddenly rushed past Mackenzie. It was the girl who had been dragged outside naked in the first place! It seemed she had nothing to lose in this scenario. She quickly grabbed a toga and yanked it over her voluptuous body.

"I like that spirit!" Leanna said, "The rest of you could learn something from your eager sister here! Now come on! Get your naked asses up here!"

After a moment's hesitation, Mackenzie decided that she had already thrown her lot in with these girls, like it or not. She shucked off her sweatpants, t-shirt and panties, and dashed towards Leanna. Her embarrassment was overriden by her desire to be part of such an exclusive group of gals. She managed to beat out the other girls, making her the second fastest lady overall, much to her satisfaction, before donning the toga. It was a skimpy garment, to be sure. It only came down to her mid-thigh, and left her entire right shoulder bare. But to the redhead, it was a doable challenge. She only had to make it a day in this scantily clad outfit before it changed!

"Not bad, not bad at all!" Leanna mused after seeing thirteen naked girls run up to take outfits from her, "You girls might just have a few gems in you yet...

Mackenzie, meanwhile, tugged at the bottom of her toga self-consciously. It was actually a fairly short garment, she felt, when mixed with the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear underneath!

"You gals will find, when you return to your rooms, that all your regular clothes have been taken." Leanna said, "We're quite serious when we say that you will be wearing ONLY what we assign you this week."

Mackenzie gulped at that. In the back of her mind, she had hoped that she might be able to silently slip on some underwear without them knowing. But sure enough, they had already collected the shed clothing on the lawn, and Mackenzie had no doubt they had already done so in each of the prospective girls' rooms.

"Keep those bracelets on you," Leanna added, "They might be the only thing keeping you out of trouble if you fuck up going forward. And have a good Monday!"

With that, the blonde headed back towards the house, with most of the established sorority sisters following her lead.

Mackenzie and her fellow hopeful pledges glanced around nervously for a few moments before trickling inside also. Each girl made their way to their own room, clad in nothing but a skimpy white sheet of fabric. True to their word, Mackenzie found upon reentering her room, her dresser and closet were completely empty. The only thing she was wearing tomorrow, apparently, was this semi-slutty toga. The redhead debated taking it off for the night, but that would have meant sleeping naked. And, perhaps more distressingly, anyone could have entered her room during the night and simply taken the dress! No, Mackenzie wouldn't be risking that. She slept in the toga that night, trying to mentally prepare herself for a day of classes tomorrow in a nearly Halloween-level skimpy outfit. But still, if she wanted to get into this sorority, she'd have to just grin and bear it, big time.

How does Mackenzie's first day on campus go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)