More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CrawlingM CrawlingM

What does Josh wake up to?

Waking up, rubbing his cute dick...

Josh realizes he dosed off for half an hour, having a wet dream about getting his dick sucked by a famous dick-girl porn star. Hm, wood this early in the day, he mentally chided himself and slid his hand down under his cotton tights to rub at his boner. _I should check my tinder account and see if I can't get my hands on a pussy to fuck, _he thought to himself with his eyes closed as he began to notice that his underwear seemed awfully tight.

In fact, with every rub and throb of his dick, it was as if his underwear was riding up his butt. Josh grabbed hold of the cloth and dug below his balls, finding that, yes, it actually wasn't bunched up, it was... a string? He tried to shift his weight to the side, and noticed a soft weight on his chest slid along with gravity. And... his hips were awfully tilted, was he lying on top of a pillow?

As Josh opened his eyes, he was momentarily distracted by all the girly stuff in his room. Who the hell had put all this shit in here while he was having a nap? Oh god, if someone was hiding in a corner and filming him casually touching himself, this was going to be the most awkward prank he's ever experienced. He snapped his head around and found nothing but more girly stuff... and long hair falling into his eyes.

He blinked slowly as he pulled up a hand to get the hair out of his face, then he pulled a few strands of it. It hurt. He sat up quickly and looked at a mirror in a vanity mirror south of his bed, and saw a confused girl's face with shoulder-length hair flowing down her back. He looked down, and found he was wearing a woolly sweater, curled up around his waist, and filled with what appeared to be two relatively impressive sweater puppies. He grabbed one and squeezed it, sensing skin rubbing against some sort of underwear, strings pulling at his chest and shoulders. He froze and looked down at his (purple with dark vertical pin-stripes) tights, finding the shape of flared hips and curvy thighs giving his lower torso a definitely feminine shape. The only mismatch being the very clear contours of his dick and balls at the bottom of his triangular crotch

"Oh my God" he whispered, in a female voice, quickly moving his legs off the side of the bed and standing up. The sweater fell down to his mid-thighs. "Oh my god" he repeated a bit louder, looking in the vanity mirror and moving closer to it. It was... _like seeing a sister's face, _he thought as he bit his lower and upper lip in succession, finding the sensation of them foreign.

Quickly he moved on and pulled off his sweater, finding he was wearing a t-shirt. Well, it stopped right below his chest, showing off his, well, slightly chubby belly and straight waist, but damn... those were some DD-cup girls, he thought as he pressed them together with his elbows, bending over in front of his vanity mirror and cupping them. He quickly decided to pull those off as well, leaving him in his tights and bra.

"Well, shit," he said in a positively surprised voice. "I guess I fucked up a bit." He found a purse on the table and opened it, finding a card holder. Checking out his ID, he finds his name was now Josie, gender FP, which he guessed stood for "Female Penis wielder." "Hello Josie," he whispered to his mirror twin. "I guess this has been fun," he said as he picked up his phone from the night stand, "but maybe we should see if we can get things back to... normal."

He sighed as warning messages bleeped, telling him that was not an option. "Well, I guess we're fucked, Josie." he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Fucked, in, the, butt," he said as he turned around and gave his heart-shaped derriere a pat. "Mm, that's a beautiful piece of ass," he said as he put his hands down under the creases of his butt cheeks and gave them a bounce, before slowly sliding the cotton tights below them to show off the goods. He had to admit, even if it was riding up his butt, the string panties did make his ass look lovely.

He turned to face the mirror again, finding the dick had stiffened and was poking out of the top of the underwear. Josh saw no reason why he should waste this opportunity, slid his panties down, sat down on the bed and began jerking his meat while looking at himself in the mirror. He smiled and snuck a hand up to his back to expertly unclasp the bra, unknown muscle memories taking over, and pulling it off to reveal his titties. _God, they are big, _he thought to himself as he tugged at one with one hand, pinching the nipple between a few fingers and eliciting a jolt of arousal that bounced around his body. Oh, so that's how those work, sweet, he thought to himself as he moaned softly in his new feminine voice.

It didn't take long before he was edging, and moments later he was grabbing hold of his dick and leaning over the desk for a tissue from a box to deposit the goods in. At least some old life experiences were still applicable, a tissue box within easy reach being one of them. He looked at the mirror image for a moment before smirking, lifting the tissue over his breasts, and letting a sprinkle of his seed drip over his tits. He moved over to the mirror and gave the self-applied pearl necklace an approving look, wiping one drop off and giving it a taste. OK, might eat more pineapple if I'm going to do that again, Josh thought as he made a small grimace and pulled out another tissue to wipe his tits clean.

Still, the app worked, even if he was standing as a cute (even if she was a tiny bit chubby) dick girl in his girly room, there were probably other things to alter. Should he leave the gender stuff alone and fix other things, or should he try to get back to his former life? Masturbating a dick while teasing a pair of tits is fine, but it kind of felt strange with his old memories around. He could sense "new but old" memories of his new life, practical skills like make-up, what pumps are, what cup size he was, how to apply eyeliner etc., but he also remembered being a goofy bloke with simple needs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)