More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CrawlingM CrawlingM

What's next?

More sexy girls and bois, and nerdy hobbies

Welp, if Josh was going to be to stay in a female form, he might as well adjust the world a little more to his liking. He opened the app again and begun adding a few more rules.

-Women are always bombshell beauties with gorgeous bodies that requires no exercise to maintain.

(_Should get rid of my belly fat at last, no more exercise, and plenty of eye candy)

-Human females and males with vaginas visually age at a quarter speed after becoming twenty years old, males with penises age at half speed. lifespan is the same as before.

(Old ugly people, no thank you)

- Most male vagina owners are physically very feminine, quite often just as beautiful as women.

(Not that I'm worried there won't be enough eye-candy, but there can't be enough eye-candy)

- Humanity prefers nerdy hobbies like cosplay, boardgames and roleplaying games, reading books, computer games, etc.

(This should make assembling gaming groups a bit easier)

Josh pressed enter and blinked as a shimmer went through the room moments later, causing him to lose focus.


Then he found himself in a room that kind of reminded him of his former room. Fantasy books in a bookshelf. A few figurines in a corner on a hobby workbench, drying after getting a base coat. A console next to it with a few controllers and bean bags. Still, it was quite feminine. Purple walls, closet brimming with dresses and high-heels, a mannequin with a half-sewn outfit on it, a sewing machine next to the vanity mirror. All in all a nice mix, Josh conceded.

As Josh turned, he realized he was wearing something tighter and form-fitting on his legs and chest, as well as various items of metal, like a pauldron and armored gloves. He looked down and to his amusement, found an even more inviting body presenting itself in white trousers and crimson cloth, as well as strands of silver hair drooping from his head. He skipped over to a mirror, now a full figure mirror to the side of the sewing table, and had to pause to behold the sight in front of him.

Josh was shocked at the beauty his thighs.

No. These were her thighs. Josie's thighs. Josh couldn't in good conscience appropriate this ship without renaming it and how she described it.

She patted her crotch and found that yes, there was a dick hidden beneath the tight fabric of the jeans, but it was pretty much impossible to see... as long as she didn't pop a boner, she assumed, which she assumed would be a bit painful. but, that thigh-gap. those hips, the thin waist, the subtle but gorgeous chest, and that face. Oh God.

Apparently Josie was a bit of a cosplaying geek. She felt her ears and found that yes, they were fake. Was she going to a convention? She looked around and found a duffel-bag with various clothes and items next to the bed, as well a convention ticket on a necklace. She picked it up and found it confirmed her suspicions. 'Cosplay competitor' was her title for a local convention, and the jury began reviewing the competitors in two hours time.

That sounds like fun, Josie thought to herself, glancing over at the phone. Or she could try something else with the app?

Does Josie go to the convention? Or does she go or do something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)