More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Which character would you like to learn more about?

Upsilon

Name: υ (Official documented as Upsilon Bakirtzis)
Age: 18 (Body last upgraded three years ago; skinsuit takes on the appearance of young adult)
Gender: None (Uses female pronouns; skinsuit is female in appearance)
Ethnicity: N/A (Skin suit is Caucasian in appearance; uses her creator's surname, implying that she of Greek descent)
Height: 5'8 (173 cm)
Weight: 367 lbs (171 kg)
Birthday: September 10
Bloodtype: N/A (Documented as B-)
Family:
Creator - Doctor Athanasia Bakirtzis [565]
Older Sibling - α (Decommissioned) [496]
Older Brother - β [494]
Older Sister - γ [432]
Older Sister - δ [407]
Older Brother - ε [387]
Older Brother -ζ [345]
Older Brother - η [305]
Older Sister - θ [301]
Older Brother - ι [278]
Older Sister -κ [256]
Older Sister - λ [232]
Older Sister - μ [199]
Older Sister - ν [199]
Older Sibling - ξ [154]
Older Brother - ο [134]
Older Sister - π [116]
Older Brother - ρ [96]
Older Brother - σ [88]
Older Adoptive Brother - τ/ Thẩm Kim Hung [70]
Likes: Pickled beets (Doesn't actually taste things and has no real preference, picked pickled beats as a favourite cause she thought they'd be a safe pick), Psychology (Wants to be phycologist in the future), Lili (Her cat), Zombie media (Left 4 Dead, Walking Dead, Train to Busan, All of Us Are Dead, #Alive, Zom 100, Dying Light, Dawn of the Dead, etc), Gurren Lagann, Super Sentai (Hasn't watch all of them, favourite series is GoGoFive), Amusement parks, Abba, Watching boxing matches, Jetskiing (Hasn't done it but wants to), Snowy days, High power scrubbers, Uggs, Lex's performances
Dislikes: E.M.Ps, Heights (Has Acrophobia) The Last of Us (Both of them), Her job, High School of the Dead, Tree nuts (Claims that she's allergic; she isn't), Metal detectors, Nebula, How dead serious her adoptive brother is all the time, Roller skating (She's bad at it), Mullets ("Please don't try making these a thing again."), DDR (She's also bad at this), The fact that she can see scents (The boys in this school are nasty, especially this one in particular), Community pools, Fighting games (Really bad at them), the MSG Sphere, High power magnets (Requires something really strong to attract her)
Sexuality: Aromantic Asexual (Note: This is not due to her being robot and is a result of her just not being interested in sexual activities or the idea of being in a relationship)
Kinks: None

Bio: Created as the twentieth creation in a series of robots by the brilliant scientist Athanasia Bakirtzis, Upsilon was created with the purpose of answering the question of whether or not a machine could be considered human. Being programmed to mimic human learning behavior, Upsilon started her life out like most in an infantile state, her original body matching the state of her mind until she developed better motor skills. As her mind developed more, her body would be given upgrades to match that of a human's. By the time she was five, Upsilon was released into society, wearing a specialized suit meant to replicate a human's external appearance over her actual body to prevent panic. Of course, since she was just a little girl, she still required supervision; thus, Thẩm Kim Hung was tasked with supervising her from afar, despite his hatred toward America. Thus, Upsilon lived, all things considered, a rather painfully mundane life, with the only times that she had to interact with her family being whenever she required her regular inspection (like getting a checkup from the doctor) or when her body needed upgrades to match the growth pattern of a human. Though the people who attended Upsilon's school throughout all the years and grades were far from normal, they didn't seem to affect Upsilon's development. She remained her own person despite the influences around her; one would say that she even surpassed her original programming, becoming completely obsolete in favour of gaining her own sentience. Her own soul.

Personality: There isn't much to say about who she is as a person. She's about as mundane of a person as you can get, despite her irregular origin. She's a young adult finishing up her last year of high school; her main concerns are graduating, going to college, her part time job, and maintaining her reputation (which isn't much, so not that hard of a job). She has a dislike for customer service, but she works the job anyways because she needs experience and nothing else is going to hire her with the resume she has at the moment. When she was younger, she always imagined one day getting married, once really being into surfer dudes, but later found the idea of a relationship to be unappealing. Upsilon considers herself to be human, even if she isn't one physically. To her, the physical matters little; it's all about the mind, the spirit of being human. Of course, this means she isn't too big of a fan of her secret being found out. Mostly because it means the way people treat her will be different. She also isn't a fan of being spied on, not liking the idea of being taken away or decommissioned by some agency because she's a "threat" to them or their order. Perhaps the idea of killing someone comes a little too easy to her, but it's not something she'd do to just anyone. Upsilon does things like eating, sleeping, and working out despite them not being necessary for her in the slightest, but she does them anyways because its all part of the experience. While Upsilon is incredibly physically strong, she often keeps her true strength hidden behind different layers of holding back (Normal presentation of human level physicality -> Maximum strength she can exert before it tears apart her skin suit -> Unrestricted strength -> Full ). Additionally, due to developing a soul, Upsilon is immune hacking and computer viruses/malware. Outright resisting them because she can't be to anything she doesn't want to do (For the the latter, the viruses take a physical toll of Upsilon's body, causing her to react to it the same way a human would to getting sick)

Personality (when clothed): Not too big of a fan of seeing naked people, keep that to yourself, please and thank you. She'll stick up to anyone she thinks is being harassed, but encountering a naked person out in the wild, she'll just think they're a pervert.

Personality (when naked): Of course she's embarrassed when naked, who wouldn't be... Well, actually she doesn't care too much, its just the human body nothing too bad, but it would be a bit strange if she was fine with being naked in public. She's not a huge fan of perverted staring, so its best she stays clothed. Her real body being exposed is her main worry. It lacks genitals or most attributes that make humans attractive, but it does lead to several new problems for her. The staring would also be worse.

Physical Characteristics: Standing at a hundred seventy-three centimeters and weighing in at a hundred seventy-one kilograms, Upsilon is typically wearing a highly realistic skinsuit to blend in with her fellow humans. This skinsuit takes on the appearance of a Caucasian young adult with shoulder-length hair and brown eyes. Her natural "hair" colour is red, though the colour is so incredibly dull that it looks closer to brown than it is to red. She has an average body type, not being close to any extremes, and sitting in a nice middle ground. Her face is able to articulate the same way a normal humans is, despite Upsilon's true face not looking anything similar to one. There are no notable blemishes or markings on her skinsuit's skin. It does have working pores and tear ducts, the water being collected from the moisture in the air. Her outfit choices are rather normal—nothing too overtly flashy. A typical outfit for her would look something like: a baby blue button-up shirt underneath a pink cardigan sweater, a white and beige checker quilt skirt that is worn over white sweatpants, a pair of beige Uggs on her feet, a short brown scarf around her neck, an earring that's composed of the letters of her cat's name, and a green and blue beaded bracelet worn on her left wrist. The skinsuit provides her boobs, which are average is size, a regular amount of curvature, and genitals which lack pubic hair. In order to get in and out of the skin suit, the disguise has a slit in the back of it. This slit is adheres close when pressed together, preventing it from being visible, and requires a specific amount of pressure applied to it separate it.

For Upsilon's true appearance under her skinsuit disguise, the robot girl's true body is rather filling for what is meant to be underneath the skinsuit, looking rather muscular if one were to describe it. Upsilon's body is covered in a metallic hull composed of an unknown metal. It makes her nigh-indestructible, though she is still quite heavy. The main parts of her body—head, chest, collarbone, back, upper arm, forearm, palm, dorsal side of hands, pelvis, outer thighs, calf, shin, and foot—have a thicker hull to them, which has an intense pewter colour. The neck, fingers, wrist, abdomen, shoulders, elbow, knee, ankles, inner thighs, hips, and spinal cord-esque protrusion on her back have a thinner hull and more rubber-like texture to them that is black in colour. Her feet lack toes, looking more like a pointy shoe. (Despite this, the toes on her skinsuit have articulation to them). Her chest is a bit pronounced due to a set of panels on it that open up to her core. Her core acts as her power source, producing 5.680368e+21 J of energy (enough to power all of San Francisco for ten thousand years or enough energy to destroy a small country). The core is slightly radioactive, though this is contained by her chest panels remaining closed, and it makes a humming noise that is inaudible to most humans. Her head is rounder compared to that of a normal human's head, much bigger in comparison to what her head looks like while disguised as well. Her head lacks most features with the expectation of her eyes. Her eyes are large, oval-shaped, and luminescent, with a yellow glow behind their glass. In order to emote, Upsilon has camera shutter-like lenses that come from the top, bottom, and sides of her eyes. When Upsilon is sick, her eyes turn red, and her skinsuit mimics this by having bloodshot eyes. Despite lacking a mouth on her true body, Upsilon is able to eat. She does this thanks to special hatches that open up on her face, allowing food to pass through, which does so through a tube that leads down to her core for the food to burn up in. She does not require a mouth for speaking, but her skinsuit jaw does move, and she has a tongue to replicate how human speech looks. Her waist is thin, and she loses all curvature.

Relationship with male Sam:
Before - Sam never liked her, not because of anything she's done wrong or because she has dislikable qualities to her, but simply because he just has this irrational dislike toward her. Her normality compared to everyone else around him pisses him off to the point the he shit talks her. Not aloud but he's got some pretty clever insults and criticism in his mind. Upsilon knows who he is, they've been in the same schools since kindergarten. She doesn't really know him, she's got nothing to say about him other than she thinks that he smells bad.

After - Despite the attempt, their relationship stays about the same. Though, with Sam now knowing that she's a robot, he does insult her based on that the fact that she's a faker. He get really pissed seeing her eat, come in twenty third place in the mile (During gym, the teacher may ask the students to go out and run a run/jog a mile, timing how fast they performed it), or seeing her chest moving up and down as she breathes. "She doesn't lungs! Why are is pretending to fucking breath?" He also she look cute with her skin on.

Relationship with female Sam:
Before - If you were to ask these two about one another, their response would be something similar to "Huh? Who? Oh, right, her. Yeah, she's...Cool. She's fine."

After - After being scared shitless about seeing a whole ass robot Sam eventually managed to calm down. She even improved their relationship in that they play Left 4 Dead over the weekends, sometimes.

Additional Relationships:
Joyce Barnes:
Before - (Mutual neutrality though both were suspicious of each other) From day one, Joyce has had her eye on Upsilon. It wasn't because of her name, but due to having this weird feel in her body whenever she was near. The same feeling she gets when she's around the Tranquility of the Extinct and Hateya. And unlike Hateya, Upsilon's past didn't check out. She claims she is from a foster family but isn't part of the foster care system; she has a metal plate in her head but has zero medical records to back this up; in fact, she has zero medical records, only having a birth diploma; she avoids medical exams from Mrs. Phil; she never uses the bathroom; she once unknowingly ate a tree nut and was unaffected; and wherever she goes, there's this weird humming that follows her. Upsilon isn't a fan of being spied on and occasionally catches Joyce snooping around the school, which she finds weird. Sometimes, Upsilon feel as if there's someone following her when she's walking home.

After - (Mutual like) These two are cool with one another once they've worked everything out. Upsilon doesn't care too much about whatever Joyce has going on with E.N.F and W.I.T.C.H but as long as she keeps it to herself than that's fine. Joyce is a bit weirded out on why Upsilon is interested in just living a perfectly mundane, normal life but as long as she doesn't interrupt her investigations than it doesn't bother her in the slightest. Upsilon likes to send Joyce pictures of Lili, which Joyce appreciates.

Hateya:
Before - (Mutual neutrality) Similar to Joyce, Hateya got this weird feeling in her body whenever Upsilon was around, though unlike Joyce Hateya had to deal with this feeling for four years without having another reference to what it could be. It made Upsilon a subject of interest for Hateya, though sadly getting a chance to conduct an experiment on her was rather difficult since Upsilon who always shoot her down when she asked. Upsilon wasn't easy to trick or persuade. Upsilon found her to be a bit invasive and perverted, but the two didn't interact that often, so she wasn't going to make a deal about it.

After - (Mutual like) Hateya thinks that Upsilon has got to be the coolest thing she's ever seen. She's easily the most advanced piece of technology she's ever looked at—at least her A.I is. To have straight developed her own sentience beyond her programming, she truly is a marvel. Also, despite her more logical, scientific mindset, Hateya thinks that Upsilon is human. Why? Because Upsilon says she is, and if that's what she believes and what she identifies as, that's all that matters. Upsilon appreciates that Hateya is willing to perform regular inspections for her; it is more convenient to stay in country rather than having to fly out to an artificial island hidden in the Mediterranean Sea just to visit her mother. Also, surprisingly, Hateya seems to have become less invasive around Upsilon, possibly because her curiosity has been sated and just looking at Upsilon is enough for Hateya to be happy. The two sometimes watch Tokusatsu together, Hateya mostly watching it because she likes looking at all aesthetically pleasing technology concepts, and Upsilon because she loves that cheesy human spirit triumph over odds writing.

Crystal:
Before - (Neither has that strong of an opinion on the other) While Upsilon keeps her head closer to the ground than others, that doesn't mean that she's immune from a chewing out by Crystal. Upsilon doesn't get yelled at often but when she does, she finds it to be annoying.

After - (Still the same) Crystal doesn't care if Upsilon is a robot, she's not getting treated any differently. Upsilon is weirdly appreciative of that, still not a fan of being yelled out.

Dana:
Before - (One-sided dislike on Upsilon's part, Dana has no idea who this is) There isn't much to say here, who'd ever like a bully... Probably that simp but nonetheless. Dana doesn't target Upsilon, this is due to not knowing who she is. Dana does think she has a stupid name whenever she hears it and puts her on a mental list of people she needs to bully, before forgetting about it later.

After - (Mutual dislike) Dana once asked Upsilon to download porn for her. Upsilon had no fucking words, absolutely appalled.

Nebula:
Before - (One-sided dislike on Upsilon's part, Nebula has no idea who she is) Nebula is the type of girl who makes Upsilon's eye twitch. The way she prattles on about conspiracies about robots taking over or how robot servants are the future or babbling on and on about a bunch of SCI-FI bs drives Upsilon up the wall.

After - (One-sides hatred on Upsilon's part, one-side like on Nebula's) If Upsilon hears Nebula ask her one more question about "Why don't you have a blaster ray?" or "Hey, can you quickly infltrait the governments servers for me?" or the infamous "Oh hey, you're doing/saying/liking that because you're a robot, right?" than she might actually tear her in half.

Introduction chapter: Joyce Barnes Mission Files #1567: Just a Normal Girl (Character chapter - Upsilon: The Normal Girl)

She sends Joyce pussy pics....Get it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)