More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 56 by Onefang74 Onefang74

What's next?

Twin Demise

Lanna felt the stranger come down her throat. She felt the come blast into her causing two things to happen she came so hard that the crotch of her jeans looked as if she had peed herself. The other was the fact that as the come bathed her insides a delicious heat spread outward from it. The heat felt so good as it spread through her body. Lanna wanted this feeling to last forever.

As it reached her mind, Lanna began to understand things. She now knew these were not men, they were demons, they were corrupting her, they were changing her, they were going to make her like them. Until now Lanna like her twin had never really been that religious. She had always thought that because of religion her mother was a bit judgmental. Now all those stories were seemingly true. There truly were demons and they were here to seduce and corrupt us.

As Lanna continued to suck on the cock, she marvelled at how good this all felt. She had been raised to walk the path of god and in truth was not all that happy with what she saw as the return. She did not like society as it stood. Most of the religious people she knew were to hypocritical for her taste.

“Then change it,” an unfamiliar voice stated inside her mind. She felt that this was a higher power than the being she was sucking. “Join me and give me your soul and like your family, you can change the world by spreading corruption and sex. You will have strength and beauty forever.”

Lanna knew the seductive voice was telling her the truth. There was more to the story she knew, but a cog in the machine of society or a cog in this god’s plan. A plan that seemed more to her liking was simply a matter of pros and cons. Lanna knew what cog she would rather be. She pulled the cock from her mouth and looked up at the demon smiling as she said out loud, “Fuck it, Fuck me. Take my soul. I want to change the world.” The demon maneuvered her so that she was on her knees with her ass in the air. As her skin turned white, the demon shredded her pants with its claws. Soon she was wearing a shirt that had been ripped up at the bottom, shredded underwear, and denim leggings.

Lanna just moaned as she felt the claws occasionally scratch her skin. She was so turned on that the slight pain only enhanced her pleasure more. Her juices were now flowing down the inside of her thighs. The demon wasted no time as it shoved its cock all the way in to her. As it pushed past her cervix, Lanna came again. This time hard enough that her come squirted out around the demon’s cock. As she opened her eyes she saw that her nails had become claws and that she had just made claw marks in the laminate flooring. Lanna groaned in pleasure as the demon began to piston into her pussy, each thrust bringing with it a small orgasm that seemed to be building to one massive mind blowing one.

Thoughts of corrupting her ex and his girlfriend and transforming them played through her mind as the pleasure wrapped her mind in a sexual fog. The thought of how he cheated on her seven months ago and left her for another chick did not bother her anymore. Instead, she was now more irritated that he was not sharing the bitch with her.

After a minute, Lanna felt the strongest orgasm ever smash through her like a wave. At the same time she felt the demon run its claws down her back releasing the growing pressure. She felt something push out from above her ass crack while something else push out from her spine. She felt her teeth grow pointed as well as her ears. She felt delicious spiral horns grow up and back from above her ears. Her whole body tingled as she felt her self shrink a bit. And her form adjust. She grabbed her shirt and bra and ripped them open to release the building pressure and fondle her new magnificent breasts. As she opened her eyes once again, she felt how alive her new senses were. Every thrust of the demon cock inside her felt exquisite. Sex had never felt this good before.

As her sister spoke about fucking her, taking her soul, and changing the world, Hanna glanced down at her. Hanna saw her sister’s skin turning white and her her body shape becoming far more sensual. Despite the fact that she was her sister, Hanna wanted to touch her and embrace her sister’s new form. For a brief moment, Hanna debated would it still be considered seeing as her sister was now being transformed into a new being. That was as far as she got when the demon’s tongue triggered another orgasm inside Hanna.

Hanna grasped the counter with now clawed fingers to keep from sliding around. The counter was slick from her juices and sweat. She tried to maneuver her legs, but the demon’s arms where in the way. She felt the demon’s tongue begin to exit her tunnel leaving her panting, “Don’t stop, please.” The demon stood up as she opened her dazed eyes to look at him. He grabbed her once again and picked her up off the counter. He then placed her on her stomach atop the kitchen island.

Hanna felt the island’s corruption flow into her fuelling her desire more. Hanna was to far gone for rational thought now. She was just muttering, “Please, please, more, please.” She felt something big touch the lips of her drenched flower and move up and down across the slit. Hanna gasped as the demon pushed its cock deep into her. She felt no pain as it pushed in, only consuming pleasure. Before she knew it, the head of its cock was touching the back of her womb, sending sweet pleasure cascading through her body. Suddenly Hanna, Lanna, and their lovers felt a surge of energy flow into them. As Nikki’s energy fuelled their own growing energies, it became a part of them strengthening their corruption and demise.

A voice whispered in her mind, “You know what you must do, you sister already told you. Follow her example. Don’t let her one up you.”

Her mind remembered more clearly what her sister had said, “Fuck it, Fuck me. Take my soul. I want to change the world.” The voice was saying that she needed to give up her soul. Hanna began to understand what was going on. But at the moment she was not sure she really cared, “this felt so good, so damn good,” she thought. A weak voice was screaming in her mind to push the demon away and run away as fast as she could.

A loud moan pierced her thoughts and made her look over towards her twin sister. What she now saw blew her mind. It was like one of her mother’s faerie pictures or statues that she had all over the house. Her twin had white skin and butterfly like wings. She also had spiral horns and pointed ears. The more Hanna looked at her, the more her desire to taste Lanna and join the group grew. She saw that her sister had become some beautiful demonic faerie. Hanna screamed, “Yes, yes, do it, take my soul, make me like her.” Hanna rammed herself back against the demon in pure lust now.

Her building orgasm finally overtook her. As she orgasmed, her body began to transform into a near twin of her sister. The insides of her wings were blue and purple were her sister’s were blue and green. Other than that, they were still twins. Lanna looked back at her sister and smiled. Hanna smiled back and blew her a kiss. As she felt the demon come deep in her womb once again causing her to come as well. Hanna’s new claws shredded the top of the island. However, Hanna watched through glazed eyes as the counter seem to heal the damage she had caused.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)