More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 55 by Onefang74 Onefang74

What's next?

Cleaning Up

In the kitchen, Lanna and Hanna were still working on the dishes. The had heard their mother yell she had it but were not concerned enough to look out and see who it was. They both were more concerned with finishing up and getting to their rooms so they could touch themselves. They were both having a hard time concentrating on their tasks and it was taken longer than normal to finish the dishes.

As Lanna was putting away the plate she just dried, she noticed the two naked men in tattered trenchcoats enter the kitchen. Her mind was screaming danger. But between her increased libido, the surge of pheromones, the huge cocks on these two, her sexual frustration, and a voice saying give yourself to them, her desire won out. She walked over where they stood and knelt down before one of them taking his large cock into her mouth. The only thought she had was that her twin was not going to be the only being satisfied this time.

She took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to fervently lick and suck it. She was quickly rewarded with pre-come. It tasted like sweet ambrosia to her. As it ran down her throat, its corruptive influence began to morph her mouth and throat. Soon she realized she could take more of the beast into her mouth. She was amazed and proud that she was able to take six inches of the behemoth. “Hah, lets see you do that Hanna,” Lanna thought to herself. She then decided she wanted to take the whole cock down her throat to prove if she could do it. A voice rang inside her head, “Being able to say that would be something to be proud of.”

Hanna finished the plate she was working on and turned around. She dropped the plate she was holding as she saw Lanna on the floor sucking on some man’s cock. The plate never hit the floor though. Hanna also realized there was a young good looking but naked man in a trenchcoat standing next to her. He had caught the plate and was placing it in the dish drainer. As a surge of desire welled up inside her from the pheromones now surrounding her, she tried to ask who the man was, but all that came out was, “Who.” Her mind clouded over as her sexual frustration was pulled back to the surface. Her desire and libido rising more than they already where.

The man took her hand and placed it on his cock. A small part of her screamed how she had a boyfriend, but the thought was quickly squashed as her frustration and desire increased. She remembered though how he left her high and dry today after he had gotten satisfied. As her hand gripped the cock, she was amazed by how big it was. How it felt hot and made her hand tingle pleasurably. Thoughts of her twin sister left her mind as she began to stroke the growing cock. As she continued to stroke the cock, the man undid her jeans and gently pushed them and her underwear down over her flared hips. As his fingers trailed down her thighs, her pussy grew wet. “Stranger or not, she wanted this, no she needed this,” she thought to herself.

When her pants pooled around her ankles the man grabbed Hanna around the waist and lifted her up on to the kitchen counter. Moving between her legs, he knelt down and began to eat her out. The one thing Hanna loved was oral sex. She loved having her pussy licked. It frustrated her so much that her boyfriend did not want to do it. Now she was being eaten out by a pro. Her eyes rolled up into her head as she felt the man’s fingers strum her clit and his tongue moved deep inside her. Hanna could not believe how deep his tongue was probing. It was impossible but she did not really care right now. Her frustration was lessening by the second as her desire increased a thousand fold.

Neither girl noticed their Aunt Annabelle look in, and was shocked for a few seconds before moving off down the hall. They were both too wrapped up in their own sexual gratification to care about anything else.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)