More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Snoe72 Snoe72

But what are you waking up to?

Training Facility(Spy games)

That's right... Your world has been about one thing since childhood. Sneaking into places no one else could and getting information. You were taught almost every form of language, from spoken to computer. You were the least suspect person in the room for years of your life you've been playing dress up, boys, girls, it was easy when you were young.

AS the years went by one would think that you'd age you'd be more the boy but something seemed odd. You didn't mature like some of your fellow trainees. You were cute even as your nineteenth birthday rolled around you stay peculiarly androgynous. It became increasingly obvious that this was by design; your handlers were training you to pass as either gender for your entire life... why give up that 'in' you made for a highly flexible agent and more than just in physical exams.

Intelligent capable and slight of build with acting chops that'd put many of Hollywood's best to shame. The only thing you were forbidden was... killing. That was for lesser agents if you had to resort to that then that'd be tantamount to failure in your line of work.

But as you grew older but your body lagged behind you found your missions drifting more and more toward shady places. Namely human trafficking and rich people with very dark habits, turns out there was a market for your particular look. You were in line to take a very important mission to gather intel on some VERY influential people with some awfully naughty habits.

Sadly you were looking down the barrel of some 'compromising' positions. This was going to haunt your nights, be them dreams or nightmares. Your only way in was the sex trade or seduction. Question was which mission were you going to take.

(choose your mission)

Mistress Eveline Bodum- Oil Baroness, enjoys transforming young brash punks into pretty little belles. Your mission is to discover her connections to a organization Known as Serpent.

Michael Travis- a Dotcom Billionare, a porn king that launders Money for Serpent through his productions, takes a personal interest in effeminate young men has little interest in females yet finds their mannerisms better with a barely male boi toy.

Charly Cross- a businessman? Woman? A former soldier turned smuggler, its hard to tell if he's a she, the muscles and the pinstripe suits make it difficult to tell as do the battle scars. Likes to be rough, but prefers transvestites, and the ultra-feminine types.

(add more if you have a good idea, I might just write it)

So which of these persons will you investigate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)