More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

What does Tony do now?

Tony Tries to Get Karen to See That She's Different

Tony stood up.

"Dude, where are you going now?" asked Karen, who thought that she was Paul. "I thought we were gonna watch some TV."

"I'm just ..." Tony started, but ended up staring at Karen's bra-less chest pressing against Paul's T-shirt, for just a moment. But a moment too long.

Karen turned off the TV, dropped the remote next to her, and turned in Tony's direction. "Okay, dude, spill it. Ever since Karen and Nikki came back, you've been acting really weird. What's going on?"

"You really don't know, do you? I mean, it all makes perfect sense to you," Tony said.

"What are you talking about?" Karen asked, having no clue.

"Okay, what gender are you?"

"That's a weird fucking question. Obviously, I'm male."

"But you have breasts, right?" Tony asked. Or maybe Karen didn't notice? Maybe when she looked at herself, she looked male.

"Yeah, but so what? That doesn't make me female. Where's all of this going, Tony?"

Okay, now this made even less sense. Karen saw herself as female, but still thought she was male anyway? Man, this device really screwed her up.

"Never mind. Just forget I said anything. I'm going to my room," Tony said, then walked in that direction, with the device in his hand.

"Whatever, dude. Just don't ask me anymore weird-ass questions like that," Karen said, before turning the TV back on and watching some sports.

On the way to his bedroom, Tony overheard sounds of sexual passion coming from the master bedroom, knowing that it was Nikki and Paul who were having sex in there, but that both Nikki and Paul thought that Paul was Karen, not just female, but also a lesbian. Tony briefly wondered how they could have sex, thinking that. After all, Paul's anatomy was quite different, compared to Karen's. From Karen's reaction earlier, Tony figured that Nikki knew that Paul had male sex organs, but still treated him like he was her lesbian girlfriend. Weird. And ... he didn't really want to spend any more time in the hall hearing them go at it like that.

He opened his bedroom door and walked in, closing the door behind him. Now, to examine this device he found more closely ...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)