More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

What happens next?

Thomas Makes It So That He Graduated From High School

The screen went black suddenly, then a glowing prompt appeared in the upper left-hand corner.

0000: _

"What's this all for?" Kyle asked.

"I think it wants me to type in something," Thomas said. He thought for a moment, then typed something in. If this thing could really change the world ...

0000: Thomas Mekkar graduated from high school.

He pressed enter and felt an odd feeling overtake him, but that was it.

Kyle looked at what his roommate typed and was confused. "Why did you type that in?"

"I wanted to see if anything changed. You know, because I dropped out of school. This is supposed to change the world, right? I mean, that's what it said. But I guess it's not ..."

"What are you talking about? You graduated from high school. You keep showing your diploma, like it's some kind of badge of honor. It's not that big of a deal, you know? We've all graduated from high school," Kyle said, gesturing to all four of them.

"Wait a minute. You're not pulling my leg, are you? I really did graduate?" A smile began to form on his face, as he looked back at the computer screen. It was waiting for another statement to be typed in. He could have a lot of fun with this.

0001: _

What does Thomas type in next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)