More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Shefti10 Shefti10

What's next?

Things take a turn for the worst

After playing a few games of pool its clear that you are the better player clearing the table before Laura even pots a ball, this is where you start to get cocky and decide to ask Laura "have you ever heard of a pantsing?" Laura replies with a chucking "no whats that?" You explain that if a player clears the table before the other play sinks a ball of their own they have to strip naked and run around the table.

Laura then laughs and says "ok next game then if you dont sink a ball your getting a pantsing!!" You cockly reply"yea sure just remember whos win 4 on the bounce!" Yea but i was holding back seeing how good you were" Laura says with a glint in her eye.

The game starts and Laura breaks and sinks 2 balls, then follows up sinking 2 more before its your turn, "no pressure" she whispers in your ear", as you line your shot up she does her best to put you off, which works as you miss your ball and pot the white! "Ohhhh 2 shots to me i wonder if your regretting your decision to mention the pantsing rule!" Laura says then winks before taking her shot and sinks another ball before its your turn.

The pressure was really starting to build now Laura had potted 5 balls and you hadn't potted any! You lined your shot up but then disaster, you hit your coloured ball perfect only for it to bouce off the cushion and straight into the path of the black ball!! It started to slow but not enough your eyes widen, shouting "no!!" As it moved closer to the hole, Laura willing it in you closed your eyes and then heard a clank of the black ball hitting another ball which Laura had already potted.

"Game over boyo time to get that kit off" Laura says in a winning tone

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)