More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by throwaway1 throwaway1

What next?

They summon another demon

After waking up Aaralon saw that Sarae was gone and that he had already missed one class. Curse that demon! Aaralon slowly got up and picked up his pants. He got the other life potion out of his pocket and drank it down. It was hard to pay attention given his situation. The day went by slowly. After he got through with the rest of his school day he headed back to the attic where he had first summoned the demon. Maybe that book had a way to remove the spell she had cast on him. The door creaked as he cautiously opened it. He looked around the room but saw no one in site. He saw that the book was still where he left it earlier. He walked over to it flipped to the page that the succubae saw on. He began to read over the page but then he heard something land behind him. He spun around to see Sarae standing there.

"Lost something?" She asked. He gasped.

"You silly boy. I figured you might try this. Why do you want to get rid of me? You seemed to enjoy me earlier today" Sarae said. She began to let her hands roam her own body suggestively. Aaralon couldn't stop himself from watching. She looked up smiling at his gaze. The succubae hummed softly again sending shivers down his spine and walked forward swaying her hips.

"stop." he said weakly. But she ignored his plea and wrapped her arms around him and drew him into a kiss. He moaned into it helplessly. She withdrew and moved her hands to his shoulders and turned him around to face the book. She turned the page back and moved her finger under an incantation. She learned forward pressing her breasts against his back.

"Could you read this incantation for me please sugar?" she asked.

"I- i..."

"please?"

His will broke and he began the incantation.

"Tregus Florum Virginis, Succubae APPARIS!" he called out. In the center of the room a blue skinned succubae. Her eyes were a light purple and her hair a dark blue. She wasn't wearing much but two pieces of cloth that barely covered more then bikinis. She stretched as if she had just woken up then looked to her summoners.

"Welcome back, Sasandarea, my sister." The first demon said.

"Sarae!" She cried happily. She walked over quickly but slowed down when she saw Aaralon. She slowed to a walk and began to sway her hips to arouse him. Sure enough his eyes did glance down at her body.

"Aw, you even brought a snack." She commented. She reached out to touch his chest but he took a step back and felt Sarea's chest behind him. Sarea grabbed him around the waist and Sasandarea moved forward sandwiching him between the two demonesses.

"He looks tasty." She said and leaned forward kissing him and sending her tongue into his mouth to taste his tongue. She pressed herself harder against him making extra sure to brush her crotch against his which earned her a bulge on his pants. She then stood back and took hold of his zipper but Sarae's hand grabbed her wrist.

"Sorry, I have dibs on this one tonight." The first demon explained.

"Aw! But I'm hungry!" The second demon complained.

"I know another human who needs a good fuck. But be sure to leave him enough to live. I believe his name is Marse. He'sin Dorm 13" She instructed.

"Wait, leave Marse alone. He doesn't have anything to do with this." Aaralon pleaded.

"He does now, I'd be mighty hard for us to live in your room with out him knowing." Sarae stated. She turned to her demon partner again "Oh, and when you go take that bag of Life Elixirs with you." She motioned to a brown sac in the corner of the room.

"Life Elixirs?" Aaralon said surprised.

"You think I didn't figure it out? How you raised your life ? And now you've given me a way to stay here indefinitely. All have to do is keep feeding you boys life potions and then have you give them to us through your manhoods. " Sarea laid out her plan. She held Aaralon by the arms and continued.

"But before you go I think this boy need a taste of your juice."

"Huh? Oh!" The new she-devil caught on quick. She reached behind herself and undid the knot holding her top on and it fell to the ground. Aaralon's eyes locked onto her tits as her breasts bounced free. He tried to move towards her but Sarae held him in place. Sarae pushed him to his knees and Sasandarea walked up to him letting her breasts hand before his face. She cupped him in her hands.

"Do they look tasty to you boy?" She asked.

Sarea loosened her grip on him allowing him to catch her tit in his mouth and suck on it. He tasted the same sweet taste and swallowed it down. Sasandarea backed away and replaced her top seeing that he had drank enough.

"Anyways I'm off to catch my meal. See you later!" She grabbed the bag of life potions and morphed human. She had blonde hair and a causal T-Shirt and blue jeans. She left the attic promptly.

"Now that we're alone we can have some fun." Aaralon turned to see Sarae removing her black gown. Why couldn't he withstand seeing her naked? She walked forward and pinned his against the wall. With a few motions of her hand his clothes are discarded.

"Here's your reward for being such a good boy." She explains lowering herself onto his back. He lets out a moan feeling her grow tighter around him massaging his erection. Then with a mighty thrust she sends him into a world of pleasure. He cums and falls weakly to the ground gasping for breath.


Elsewhere Marse was just falling asleep in his bed when he felt an unexpected warmth. Thinking nothing of his he cuddled himself against it nuzzling his head in a soft object. But as his mind awakens he began to wonder what he us doing. So he cracks his eyes to see two round mounds covered by only a thin layer of cloth before him. He looked up the body to see a face staring back at him. He scooted back in the bed against the wall realizing what he had done.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am!" He apologized. The blonde just smiled and winked. She reached behind herself and removed her top freeing her breasts. His eyes widened at the beauties. She crawled towards him on her knees and put a hand behind his head pulling his face into her chest. His instincts kicked in and he sucked her tits. He saw surprised at a warm sweet taste that entered his mouth but he didn't think much of it and swallowed. When he with drew he noticed that her breasts had changed color, but then noticed that she had changed completely! She had changed into her normal demonic form during the ordeal.

"What are you?"

"Your dream cum true" She answered. She put her hands at his waist and pulled off his underwear revealing his erect member. She ran her hand across it once causing him to shiver.

"I bet that would feel good between these," she cupped her breasts to draw his gaze to them and then laid back. He nervously sat onto her stomach and slowly slid his manhood between her mounds.

"L-like this?" He asked. She nodded cupping her boobs around it to make it tight. He began to rock back and fourth and felt the reward of pleasure. He did this until he blew onto her face. He got off of her panting.

"That was great." He admitted.

"That was just an appetizer. Now for the main course." He looked up confused and saw her removing the clothe covering her vagina. He wasn't sure if he could do anymore with his manhood limp but before he could say anything she already had him in a lip lock. He felt her hand reach down and began stroking it a few times. It slowly began to rise. She then took his hands by the wrists and guided them onto her waist. She moved one onto her rear to massage her while the other one traveled upward to feel her breast. She looked down to see her arousing at paid off as he once again had a boner between his legs. She stroked it once then laid back and spread her legs.

"I'm ready when you are." She stated. He eagerly moved on top of her and positioned himself by her entrance.

"Are you sure?" he asked. She grabbed him by the hips and pulled him down into her. He let out a moan of absolute pleasure as he felt her body wrapping around his. Even she moaned a little after having been locked away so long it had been a while since the last time she felt this. After a few minutes of enjoyment they came and Marse collapsed feeling weak on top of her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)