More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by ChaosLacky ChaosLacky

What does Aaralon do?

Obey her

Not wanting to feel the pain, or maybe from exhaustion, Aaralon gives into her demands and whips away part of the circle with his hands. She wastes no time stepping out of the circle of protection after having slipped her clothing on again.
"Good boy! You'll make a fine play thing." She compliments.
He gets dressed again as well. When he looks up he sees her taking on the image of a human. She now had dark blonde hair, green eyes, and wore tight genes and a black shirt.

"Follow me." She ordered sternly. He saw that he had her fingers ready to snap again and set off the spell if he didn't obey. So they walked out of the building. As she walked out side she glanced around seeing the sites. She spotted the boys' dorm and began to walk there. As Aaralon followed he found his eyes drifting to rear which swayed tauntingly before him. He cursed his mortality for being attracted to her.

As they entered the dorms she walked beside him and took hold of his arm. His heart rate went up as he felt her breast rub against him.
"Now why don't you show me your dorm room honey?" She asked sweetly. He didn't have any choice but to okay. Aaralon began to feel tired from walking due to having his life drained earlier. He just hope his room mate wasn't home. As he unlocked the door and opened it of course he was. He was slightly shorter then him being a few years younger. He was skinny and had brown hair and eyes.
"Aara- hello-" He stopped when seeing the young women enter. His eyes unconsciously traced her figure.

"You must be Aaralon's room mate." She stated.

"Y-yeah. I'm Marse." He replied.

"I'm Aaralon's girlfriend. We just started going out last night. Aaralon sighed seeing as the demon was already complicating things. He sat on the bed and relaxed.

"Oh, you two are going out." a hint of disappointment was on his voice "er, I mean I need to go check with a teacher about one of my classes." He dashed out of the room embarrassed. She closed and locked the door behind him. She walked over two the mirror and changed back to her demonic self and began checking herself out in the mirror. Aaralon also began to check her out also. He brought his thumb against the seat of his pants and rubbed, but found something wrong. He didn't feel the pleasure he should have. He looked down and rubbed again but found the same results. The succubae smirked as she watched his reflection in the mirror.
"Is something wrong?"

"What did you do!?" He demanded.

"Guess I forgot to mention another effect of my milk, only demons can gratify your body now."

Aaralon let out an annoyed grunt.

"Don't worry, I can take care of your needs, like I did last time. But you know there was something missing from our last fuck..." She trailed off. At first he didn't answer but the desires of his body which he couldn't satisfy wanted to move on so she would please him.
"...what?" he asked reluctantly.

"My name. I like to hear my toys moan it. It's Sarae Doomcraft if you were wondering." Sarae informed him.

"Now lets see what I can do for you." She walked over to him seductively as he watched her. She sat in his lap facing towards him and reached down and slowly began rubbing his bulge. He sighed in relief as he felt the pleasure coming from it.

"There, now is that better?" Sarae asked. But before she waited for an answer she stopped and stepped back.

"Hey!" he complained.

"You've haven't got enough life felt to feed me so why should I feed you?" She asked.
"If you want to cum I'd suggest you go find some. Because I'm hungry and ready for breakfast." the demoness advised reaching down to her crotch and fingering it through her clothes to make sure he understood. He grumbled but quickly made his away out of the room and into the halls. A few guys he know tried to make conversation with him but he brushed them off saying he was in a hurry. He made it to the school healers office. Thankfully there was no line. One of the healers assistants greeted him.

"I need two life elixirs." he explained.

"Your telling me, you look exhausted." The man answered. He grabbed two off out of a cabinet.

"I made a mistake with a spell." Aaralon answered in a half truth.

"Try not to let it happen again." the assistant healer handed them to him.

"Thanks." he said before leaving. Though of course he knew it was going to happen again. He drank one and was relieved to feel his strength return. He put the other one in his pocket for now. He dashed back to his room wanting to be relived of this need. He returned to his room to find the she-demon waiting on his bed laying on her side. His eyes traced her again.
"I can feel you got your boost." Sarae commented feeling his life .

"Yeah" he answered.

"So what do you want know? Are you going to play with me? And slide that hardness of yours into my warmth and pump it all in me?" She asked sling her hand down her body suggestively. He felt a blush on his face.

"Good" she answered and motioned for him to come closer. Aaralon obeyed and walked up to the bed side. She stood up to her knees on the bed and slide his shirt off. She put her head on his chest and nuzzled it in.

"Your heart is beating fast." She noted. One of her hands went down to stroke his member so it would keep beating fast. She then undid his pants and slide them down and did the same with his underwear.

"You look cute when your naked." she said and pulled him down onto the bed.

"I trust you remember by two friends last night." She removed her top and revealed her two boobs. She took one of his arms by the wrist and pressed his hand against it. Finally having all he could take he began rubbing it so she let go. He pushed his lips up against her and she kissed back slipping her tongs into his mouth. They frenched for a few seconds then he pushed her onto her back and pulled off the rest of her clothes and positioned himself above her.

"Eager to feed me I see." She commented.

He trusted into her and was surprised by her tightness as pleasure surged through his member.
"Ah! Sarae!" moaned as he trusted in again and again.

"Ummm...that feels great Aaralon!" She complimented him. He held back his organism for as long as he could not wanting this to end but he inevitably climaxed into her and felt his newly acquired life leave him as he collapsed onto her.

"That tasted good, Aaralon." She whispered in his ear.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)