More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enemabagred Enemabagred

But what are you waking up to?

The swing of the apparatus

In the darkness you can barely make out the form but as you focused your red eyes see it..your anal cavity twitched from the ensuing onslaught that’s about to happen. From the darkness a set of mechanical hands appear, watching the precise movements each finger grabIng certain nozzles attachments ands it fills the 6 qt enema bag full to the brim with hot soapy water. Foam from the soapy froth dribbles down the sides. The see thru tubing larger in diameter than the standard tubing is attached to the double ballon catheter. It’s lube of Vick’s vapor rub expertly applied by the robotic arms. You try to move buy two more larger robotic hands hold your thighs tightly. A buzzing cums from the gears and your knee chest position is open so wide that your muscles begin to tighten. The first ballon reaches its entry point just at your anal cavity. Another groan from the arms both spreading you and holding the cath when the anal cavity and releases. The Vick’s lube burns but in same feels wonderful.

The air in the tube will not be bleed out. The bag height of over six feet would make sure the entire 6 quarts would be delivered. The balloons are inflated .The inner ballon alone would not be enough. Inner and outer sealed equally making for a water tight seal. Almost to over inflated . But soooooo sealed.

The fill speed clicker now motionless soon erupts into a loud fast clicking. The fills you fast to the point of almost stopping then it happens. Your popper bottle now in another mechanic hand , is placed just at nose level you inhale deeply. Hold now, hold ,hold ,the clicking starts back so slowly but steady. As your mind goes into a world of blankness. The clicking fast now the bag gurgles and the gloop if the last enema dilution is in you. 6 FUCKING QUARTS stirring inside your colon. No cramps yet!!

Then deep within your bowels it rips through

Wave after wave both balloons clear of the waste water that flows from you. It won’t stop for what seems like hours...

What’s next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)