More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Who Is This One Girl?

The short, nerdy redhead

Chastity Justice was out going for a nerd. She was in the school plays, but never the lead part. She was in speech and debate, and she was extremely active in her Church. Up until your freshman year, she was home-schooled and no one really knows that much about her life before that; she's never really shared any of her past.

It wasn't until your junior year that she really blossomed. She's only five foot one, but she has a tiny waist and a hell of a set of hips. The word coming from the girls in the locker rooms is it she's also stacked up top, but she tries to keep that low-key by wearing two sports bras and is perpetually wearing sweatshirts even when it's hot as hell. Most of the time she's wearing sandals and baggy blue jeans.

While she is outgoing and the extra curricular activities she tends to be shy in school. She has classes that she wears most of the time, but usually she uses her contacts. A field of freckles adorns her skin, and you have to admit that you thought of playing connect-the-dots with your tongue on multiple occasions, especially since they seem to flow down her neck and beyond.

She spends 3rd Period Study hall in the library everyday. She's usually hard at work in her creative writing class notebooks. You're usually hard if you imagine taking her deep into the stacks and having your way with her in every way that you can imagine. there's been a lot of times where you have to be very strategic about how you leave the library after fantasizing about the dirty, dirty, curvy redhead.

Time seems to have gotten past both of you today. You're imagining her on her knees with the pleated skirt she is wearing today flared out around her thighs, bunched up in the front as she works her soaked pussy. Her other hand is twisting and sliding on your pool as she sucks the head, humming your favorite tune. You imagine your hands running through for shoulder length wavy red hair, and as you're about to explode in her mouth, the bell rings for the end of class.

You have to shake your head to clear the thoughts, and your cock is at full mast in your loose khakis. Positioning your bookbag as you stand, you look over in chastity is biting her lip and her neck and cheeks are flushed. You see that her nipples are hard through her sweatshirt, each of them as round is the tip of your thumb and you can imagine them fighting like hell to break free of the confines that they're in.

A friend's Taps around the shoulder on the way through the library and Chastity stands up. Her pleated skirt moved more than you thought that it should as she stood and your imagination gets the best of you as you picture it bunched up around her thighs. the friend must have told a joke and both girls giggle and head out. As you move past her table, you see the Chastity has left her book bag behind and she's already gone.

Maybe using it to break the ice a little your return it to her locker, if you hurry, you might catch her before the next class and you'll be able to introduce yourself to the girl who is both the object of your lust and just maybe the girl of your dreams.

As you pick up the backpack one of her Infamous creative writing and notebooks falls out and flops open to the page she was just working on. You catch a brief glance of it, and your eyes almost fall out of your head when you see what she was writing...

What's the seemingly innocent little redhead writing about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)