More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lilyflier Lilyflier

What's the seemingly innocent little redhead writing about?

Romantic erotica

Her style of writing did little to reduce your erection, leaving equally little to the imagination as she detailed every moment of a well-thought-out sexual encounter. The romantic moments leading up to it, the relatively daring moves made by her the partner it starred, and then being surprised when the other agreed...all leading up to a moment they were so nervous about that they spent ages taking off clothing. Kissing, rubbing, and loving one another with all their hearts as they grew more and more confident in their feelings for the other.

You caught yourself in time to put the notebook back in the backpack before anyone noticed. Taking the backpack with you, you went back home and considered what move to make next.

From what you couldn't help but read in the library, it didn't seem like she had a specific man from real life in mind when she wrote, given the "Dedicated to the man described, whomever that might be in the end" near the beginning of the book.

You fought back the temptation to continue reading it several times, wanting to conserve her privacy but also wanting to explore what happened between the couple.

You could put it back in her locker, leaving a note to explain that you had found it at the library, or you could try to find out where she lives and return it directly. You have a friend who knows how to get in contact with nearly anyone at school, "having friends in all the right places," as he would put it.

In either case you had to decide if you'd be honest about what you'd seen or if you wanted to keep quiet, which could be for her sake as much as yours.

Choices, choices...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)