More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What's the seemingly innocent little redhead writing about?

Her brothers

She's writing about her brothers taking her on a road trip and using her as their private fuck toy, and in vivid detail. Jesus, there's even sketches. Good ones.

****

"Fucking take me," I beg. Even saying the words makes my pussy wetter and my panties even more useless. Honestly when I'm around my brothers and their friends I don't know why I bother wearing them at all. The only thing I want is for them to end up crumpled up in a corner. My Three Brothers approach me, the younger two grabbing the sides of my dress it's simply pulling it off of me. They're amazingly gentle, even though the fabric is shredded and ruined. My older two brothers close in, Daniel finding my lips with his, well Jeffrey finds the tips of my breasts, aching, hot, and wanting to feel his tongue and lips again. He doesn't disappoint.

A flurry of fingers find my skin. I don't even know whose they are, but all four of my brothers I'm making my mind dizzy. My skin explodes in to goosebumps. it feels like electricity is coursing just under my skin, especially where they're touching. Especially in my clit and breasts and nipples. More. I need more. I need to feel them inside me, all four of their cocks, slipping and sliding, making love, making me cum over and over and over again.

I want to please them just as much as I want them to please me. I don't want their spunk all over me like normal, I want it inside. Fuck, I want to feel them explode inside my pussy. Is they keep loving my body with their fingers and mouths and tongues, I know it's just a matter of time before the fingers at my pussy are replaced with the thick cocks of each of my brothers.

****

Holy shit! Just reading it has you hard as fuck. With the sketches, and imagining that little redhead getting used by her entire family, it's hard not to imagine watching that, or even joining in.

Keep reading?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)