More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

What's the seemingly innocent little redhead writing about?

Being stripped and exposed!

"Please give me my clothes back," I whimper, my hands crossed protectively over my huge, shameful tits.
He smirks confidently at me, knowing that my request is just a cover for what I really want. After all, this was my idea to begin with. I told him he could disrobe me whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted. It was the condition to date him, after all. 'My girlfriend must never wear clothes,' he said. I accepted and ever since he's been in complete control of my 'clothing privileges.'
Now he stands, too tall for me to reach as he holds my clothes up. He doesn't say anything. His actions speak for me. He looks at my pussy, shaved bare like he asked. My face turns as red as my hair as I feel a spike of self-consiousness. That one direction of his gaze tells me that he knows. He knows how wet my pussy is at this. At the exposure. The vulnerability. The helplessness. The unfair inequality that he's clothed and I'm nude. The submissive domination of being his naked captive. That he holds the key to my utter humiliation in his hands. My entire body is bare to the world, every shameful curve, edge, and freckle bared to the sunlight from the windows. The carpet beneath my feet only reminds me of just how naked I am. And the sight of his smirk reminds me that he has full control and I have none.
He turns his gaze to the end of the bookshelf aisle. My breath catches in my throat. He steps forward, pressing my nude body against the shelf as a student walks by, only barely shielding me from her gaze. I swallow hard as I see him stuff my clothes into an empty space on the shelf in full sight but too high for me to reach. I'm completely bare, no access to my clothes without asking him to retrieve them for me... and yet I've never been this turned on before.
He leans down and whispers in my ear. I gasp at what he says. One of his hands is over my shoulder, reminding me of how much power he has over me, while the other runs his fingers down the side of my naked, freckled breast. I know he loves this part. When I'm naked, I'm defenseless. Every part of my skin is visible to his hungry eyes and I have no protection against his touches. He finds my body so beautiful, he thinks it's a shame to ever cover it with icky clothes. As he presses me into the shelf, I feel his own clothes against my naked body, heightening the sense of exposure I feel.
I rarely wear clothes anymore. I rarely ever see him without them. And despite my protests, I wouldn't have it any other way.

You reach down and readjust your cock in your loose khakis. Holy shit! You always knew that Chastity had a really dirty body but... you never imagined she'd get off on being to show it!

But the weirdest thing is... This is your fetish!

You nearly jizz in your pants when you adjust your bulge! To think, the kinky little nerdy readhead is a submissive who gets off on her lover exposing her, stripping her, keeping her naked, and controlling her ability to get dressed again!

Question is, what do you do? You have this notebook that's proof of the nerdy good girl's kinkiness. A kinkiness you are very much into, on a girl you've been admiring from a distance for a long time now...

What do you do with this evidence?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)