More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Who do you want to hang out with?

The girls next door, Sarah and Tiffany

An idea popped into your head, and you weren't totally sure you liked it-- about half a year ago, the small place right next door got some new occupants in the form of Sarah and Tiffany Clayton, the most interesting neighbors you'd ever had. The fraternal twin sisters were as different as night and day: Sarah was tall, quiet, pale, and did her best to cover up her almost ridiculous rack with conservative clothing, while Tiffany was short, brash, tanned, and showed off her meaty behind in the shortest pants the weather would permit. At first you thought the two might cancel each other out, but six months of living next to them showed you how wrong you were; Sarah would freeze up or flee in any social situation, which only spurred Tiffany to try and drag her into more outlandish scenarios to get her out of her shell. These situations never worked out well, and you'd been collateral in more than one of them, but aside from that occasional bit of trouble, the two were actually alright company, in their own different ways.

As a matter of fact, looking out your window, you could see the two of them stepping outside, and as Tiffany caught your eye through the glass, she smiled and waved, which you took as an invitation to walk out and join them. You'd soon realized, however, that dealing with both of them at once is a tall order for any one....

Man or Woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)