More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by android1966 android1966

What is your destination?

The Vanilla Alternative.

The journey will take about thirty minutes. This you know from experiance, you have made this same journey before as a man when you were making your plans. Every detail about tonight you took the time and expense to research including reconnoitering your destination. You gaze idly out the window as the suburb where you live is left behind and you are driven into the countryside. You barely notice the passing scenery, lost in your thoughts. The motion of the car makes your small braless breasts jiggle from time to time, your nipples stay hard from brushing against the silk of your cheongsam.

You glance to the taxi driver, who obligingingly has sensed your desire to be alone with your thoughts and has not attempted to make any conversation. You smile as you wonder how the man might react if you undid your cheongsam and gave into the temptation to play with your nipples. Would he studiously ignore it, demand that you stop maybe? In a porn film of course he would stop and and come into the back with you and fuck you senseless. The idea is moot, you resisted the urge to touch yourself whilst you showered and shaved your pubis and you will not give in to temptation now. Fucking a taxi driver on a deserted country road is not part of your fantasy.

The taxi's satnav signals the driver that the destination has been reached. He pulls off the road and through a pair of gates onto a private driveway. A large country house is at the end of the drive, set in a few acres of private gardens. The driver pulls up near the main door and parks. You thank him courteously and tip him well. You get out and walk to the door. You glance back to the taxi and see that the driver is staring at your ass as you walk away. Those pert little buttocks must look delightful with your high heels and skin tight black silk dress. The driver realises he has been caught staring and looks embaressed, you give a soft laugh and a smile to the driver to indicate that you are not displeased.

You open the door and enter the house. A hotel style reception desk is just inside with a pretty young woman behind it. She smiles and greets you politely as you approach.

"Michelle Nishimoto." You say to her as you reach the desk. "I have a reservation."

You are not in fact Japanese, either by birth or origin. With your mediterranean complexion, long black hair and your manner of dress though you could be mistaken easily as being orietal or mixed race. Your cosmetics enhance that deception, a deliberate choice on your part. The name you have chosen is your own private joke, Nishimoto can be translated as westerner.

"Ah yes, I have it here Miss Nishimoto." The girl replies after checking her computer console. "Entry and a private bedroom paid in advance. Your room is number twenty three, it is on the second floor to the right as you exit the elevator or stairs."

The girl hands you a key card and you thank her as you tuck it away into your purse. The girl smiles and waits for you to do so before continuing.

"The bar areas are through the doors to the left from reception." The girl needlessly indicates the doors in question with a wave of her hand. "Access to the hot tubs and massage rooms are at the rear of reception. Public area themed rooms are to the right."

"And the dungeons?" You ask her.

"Those are situated in the basement, they can be accessed by stairs or elevator from the main bar." The girl replies without hesitation and gives you a warm smile. "Are those of particular interest to you Miss Nishimoto? There is further information on layout and the facilities available in our brochure."

"Thank you, yes I am quite intrigued to see your bondage rooms, but I familiarised myself with your brochure online." You decline the offer.

"Of course," She says "Welcome to the Vanilla Alternative and please enjoy your stay."

Where will you visit first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)