More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by android1966 android1966

Where will you visit first?

Go to your room.

Before heading deeper into the fetish club you need to drop off your shoulder bag in your room. A quick ride on the elevator up to your floor and you are standing outside your room. You swipe the card and enter. The room is simply but expensively furnished and you take a moment to explore it fully. It's dominant feature is a queensized bed with black satin sheets. You note that in addition to a stainless steel frame just perfect for attaching handcuffs to that each corner of the bed has a short legth of steel chain with a padded leather ankle or wrist cuff attached. You sit on the corner of the bed as you lay down your shoulder bag and inspect the chain and cuff closest.

"Just perfect." You say to yourself after examining how secure the chain is bolted to the bed and how sturdy the cuffs appear. "Hopefully I shall find a suitable candidate to fill these tonight."

There is not much more furniture to the room, a wardrobe a mirrored dressing table with chair and a small minibar. A door leads off and a quick look inside confirms that it is a ensuite toilet and shower. The bathroom has all you would expect with one addition. In one corner of the room is an upright stainless steel pole. Intrigued you examine it closely. It is around three inches in diameter and stands mid thigh height to you, the words "Property of the Vanilla Alternative" are stencilled in black on the steel shaft.. At it's top of the shaft is a small pad, to which is fixed a polished steel dildo about six inches in length which shines with a thin coating of lubricant. There is a button just below the dildo, which of course you press. The dildo tip begins to buzz quietly and you touch it to discover that it is now vibrating. A second press of the button and the vibration and buzzing cease.

The obvious purpose of the dildo tipped shaft has made you curious and mildly excited. You feel a slight increase in warmth and moistness in your as yet unexplored pussy. This seems like an ideal opportunity to acquaint yourself with your new female anatomy for a few minutes before venturing downstairs. Positioning yourself over the pole with legs slightly apart the tip of the shiny metal dildo is an inch or two below your meticulously shaven labia. It is at this moment that you notice a second button mounted on the wall nearby and a plaque reading "Press for assistance".

"How odd." You muse. "A curious place to put a room service button."

With hands trembling slightly from anticipation you reach beneath the cheongsam and pull aside the tiny black thong to expose you bald sex. You have to bend your knees slightly to sink down onto the dildo and the lightly oiled tip nuzzles against and then gently pushes apart your hairless labia. You sigh as you crouch slightly and around half the dildo eases it's way inside you. You reach down and press the button on the steel pole and the metal dildo buzzes into life and gentle vibrates inside your tight quim.

"Oh that's good." You murmer as you feel the motion of the dildo inside your pussy and close your eyes to savour he delightful sensations.

After a few seconds of just standing still your pussy feels tingly and wet and you start to rock your hips and slide cautiously down another inch or two. Then you straighten your legs and lift back off until the dildo almost slips out. Moaning softly you start to knead your breasts through the material of your cheongsam and continue to gently ride the dildo.

"Oooh yes, that's very good indeed." You tell yourself. "Once I find myself a pretty little subby downstairs I must make her lick and finger me, maybe even use a vibrator."

Lost in these delightful thoughts you spend the next couple of minutes working yourself off on the metal phallus and your cunt is very wet indeed now. In fact you have been sliding so easily up and down on the toy that it comes as a surprise when you realise that you are no longer bending your knees anywhere near as much for the dildo to enter almost entirely inside you. In your highly aroused state it takes a nearly a minute for you to tear your concentration from the action of the vibrator and focus on the implications. Since you're obviously not shrinking then the dildo must be moving upwards. It's movement must be gradual for you not to have noticed. You straighten your legs fully and rise to your full height and sure enough the dildo is still halfway inside you. Since it's tip started a couple of inches beneath your labia then somehow the pole has raised about six inches in the last couple of minutes. Reaching down you find to some alarm that you fingers can no longer reach the button that turned the contraption on. You go to bend over only to discover that with the dildo inside your about four inches now that attempting to bend down is very uncomfortable indeed. Bent over as much as you dare your fingers take several more seconds to find the button you can no longer see and press it. By now almost the whole dildo is still inside you when you straighten up.

Slowly the full consequences begin to dawn on you. If you were barefooted or wearing flat shoes or trainers then you could raise yourself onto your toes and lift yourself off. In the six inch heeled ankle boots however you were already up on your toes and unable to bend your knees or flex your feet then jumping was likewise impossible. For the next ten minutes you try everything you can think of to get off the pole. Bending over to grab it and lift yourself is impossible, you can neither bend far enough or grip the smooth pole hard enough. Hitching up your cheongsam and lifting one leg or turning around simply works the dildo around inside your pussy and makes you more distracted and aroused. Eventually you admit defeat and look to the small plaque on the wall. It seems unless you summon assistance you are stuck in this embaressing predicament.

Call for assistance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)