More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The Humanity Ring

This simple bronze ring is unadorned with any identifiable marks or gems. It looks like a simple old fashioned ring. The wearer of this ring can influence the reality of what it means to be human. Words of power are transmitted to the owners mind in whatever fashion their mind can comprehend, be it a voice, floating words, or a game like computer system.

The ring itself is not easy to find as it moves on its own. The last wearer who discovered it was a pharaoh thousands of years ago. Until now…

—————

The ring has the power to influence reality only when concerning humans, either on an individual or global scale. But not without price.

Influencing the past, by even a minute, takes a toll on the users health. The scale of changes affects how permanent the effect. The farther in the past the change happens, the less likely people will notice.

When influencing the present, people will be able to notice effects that happen to humanity, the more affected, the more to notice.

The future cannot be influenced as it has not happened yet. Changes cannot be preset to happen.

Whoever puts on the ring, will not age as long as it is worn. If the wearer of the ring takes it off, there is a chance it resumes its journey to find a new wearer.

Who finds the ring and where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)