More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Take xChange Together

Billy just kept laughing as my stomach kept growing and so finally I said "Fine, how do we do this". Whipping away tears Billy said "Here take this, I will take mine at the same time and then we can get changed I have some extra clothes that should fit you" handing me a small pink bill in a blister pack. It said xChange Basic on the back and in tiny text went of the basics. Four hours, no risk of pregnancy, reversible, and more could be taken to increase the duration of the effect either all at once or one at a time. It also had a list of side effects including increased libido, lowered inhibitions, and lowered impulse control but I already knew the basics. I took my pill at the same time as Billy and I didn't have long to wait.

It felt like the moment the pill hit my throat things started to change, it felt strange like stretching after a long nap. Really it felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. I could feel most of my body slimming down, most but not all. I was raised up off the chair further as I felt my butt get much larger and my hips expand. I also felt my chest start to grow, and grow, and grow, and then keep growing until I was worried my shirt was going to explode. My crotch also felt hotter than the rest of my body as things seemed to shift. When I opened my eyes again Billy was gone and there was an incredibly hot brunette in his place stretching her arms. "Billy," I asked shocked at the sound of my new much higher and more feminine voice. "It's Brie actually, and I suppose that makes you.... Lilly. Now stand up let's see the new you" Brie said hopping up with a bounce. Slowly getting to my feet I was unsteady at first before I found my footing again.

"You look like a goddess Lilly," Brie said with a squeak as she wrapped me in a tight hug. The feeling of our bodies pressing together was mesmerizing and I melted into her embrace as she hugged me. "Here let's get this off you," Brie said pulling my shirt up before I pulled it back down my face getting hot. "Oh come on Lilly I have my own set, here look," Brie said pulling her own shirt off as two large breasts broke free. My body may have been female like gravity my eyes were drawn to her bare chest no matter what I tried. She moved slower this time as she pulled my own shirt off slowly before stepping away to cover her mouth. "I am so fucking jealous Lilly those babies are monsters they are so perfect," She said staring at them. I looked down at them and for a moment my vision felt strange before things seemed to come into focus. Before I could react Brie had her hands around them as I tried to pull away. "Oh stop being a baby, here you can touch mine," She said putting my hands on her breasts. The feeling of them in my hand was amazing. The sensation of her playing with mine was even better I realized as I bit my lip. She was leaning even closer when my stomach let lose a massive rumble and Brie stepped away laughing.

"Brie," I said as she tried to compose herself. "Yeah Lilly" She replied with a smile. "I need food," I said trying to figure out how to cover my chest. "Okay okay we can play later I get it here let me get something for you." She said opening the suitcase she had brought home. Inside it was full of woman clothes and a few other objects that made me blush and look away before looking back. She quickly stripped and changed into a set of panties, jeans, bra, and a T-shirt before handing me a similar outfit. As I tried to slip my phone into my pockets I realized it wouldn't fit, in fact, the pants didn't even have real pockets. Brie just laughed again and handed me a small clutch purse for my wallet and phone before she gave me a set of simple flip flops and we slipped out the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)