More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

What does Amanda have Mackenzie do to start?

Take off her top

Mackenzie didn't move. There was a moment of silence as the audience all stared at the unmoving assistant. For a split second, Amanda worried her hypnotic control over Mackenzie might not have been as strong as she thought. But those thoughts faded away as Mackenzie's gloved hands slowly rose to her neck and began unbuttoning her faux-tuxedo top.

She had the audience's undivided attention as she slowly exposed more and more pale skin. Soon the final button came undone and Mackenzie shrugged her shoulders, letting her top drop to the stage. The audience went wild at the sight of the busty woman, now wearing nothing but a black bra on her torso.

"Wow!" Amanda said to the growing applause. She clapped Mackenzie on the back, who just stared ahead and remained in her entranced state. "Now that's what I call hypnosis! My lovely assistant has no idea just how much she's got on display right now."

That was where Amanda had planned to end things. She'd have Mackenzie jump around doing a few silly dances or animal noises in just her bra before letting her re-dress and waking her up. But then, she heard a shout from among the applauding crowd. It was barely audible over the chorus of applause and cheers, but to Amanda it sounded clear as day.

"FAKE!"

All at once, the negative reviews rushed back into Amanda's mind. Her anger bubbled to the surface again as she recalled her resolve to push her show farther than ever before. She'd make it absolutely clear to everyone watching that her was anything BUT "stale" and "predictable!" Mackenzie wouldn't exactly be happy about this, but she'd understand, right?

"Alright, Mackenzie," she said, turning back to face her assistant, "Time to take things up a notch. Next, I command you to..."

What does Amanda have Mackenzie do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)