More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

What's next?

Sunrise streakers

As the sun began to rise over the campus, Jack and June waited by the fountain as they kept an eye out for campus security.

"Ha! I knew that bitch was to cowardly to show up!" Jack gloated as she stared at her watch. "I broke her before she even -"

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Sam called out as she approached with Mei in tow, causing Jack and June to turn towards them. Despite the smug grin on her face, she thought, "Crap! She showed up. Now I have to go through with this."

"About time you got here! Not that it matters, of course, because I'll have proven my superiority over you even if you hadn't." Jack taunted as she narrowed her eyes in annoyance. Despite the annoyed look on her face, she thought, "Crap! She showed up. Now I have to go through with this."

"Well, the sun will officially be up at six o'clock and will start to set at six thirty tonight. That gives you twelve and a half hours to get to city hall." June said as she looked at her watch, "As it is a weekend, most students will not be up for another three hours. However, it might be best to strip now just in case of the early birds."

"You heard the woman, Bitch!" Jack said, "Get to stripping! Unless of course..." she grinned wickedly, "You're too chicken."

"Oh no. After you!" Sam challenged back, a wicked grin of her own on her face. "That is..." she raised an eyebrow, "You have something that you don't want to show off. Do you?"

"No I don't! Now quit stalling!"

"Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Pot. My name is Ms. Kettle."

"Didn’t you say that you had 'A body worth flaunting' yesterday?! Unless that was all talk!"

"I'm being polite and offering for you to go first! What the fuck do you want?! A written invitation?!"

"Ladies! Please! You're going to wake up the whole campus." Mei said, stopping yet another argument before it could even start. "Now, since you both know what the other looks like naked thanks to your prank war, why don't you just take your clothes off at the same time? That way you can get this over with faster and see which one breaks first."

"... Ugh! Fine." Jack snapped as she rolled her eyes, stepping out of her shoes before looking up to see Sam standing there not doing anything. "She meant both of us, Blondie!"

"I know! Geeze!" Sam spat as she slipped out of her shoes, the two women peeling off their socks before Sam reached up for her skirt and unzipped the side and allowing it to fall to the ground.

"Ha! Hot date tonight?" Jack laughed, gesturing to the hot pink and lacey thong that Sam was wearing. Jack laughed at the blush on Sam's face as the former undid her pants and pushed them down her legs.

Sam smirked smugly as she caught the sight of the Wonder Woman panties that Jack was wearing, a laugh of her own escaping her throat. "What about you? A little old for superhero undies, aren't we, Fatass?" She asked mockingly, "Let me guess: Laundry day and your last clean pair?"

"... ... ... yes." Jack spat, her face growing hot as she removed her jacket and placed it on her growing pile of clothes. "And my ass is not fat!"

"Are you kidding?!" Sam cackled, pointing to Jack's firm bubble butt while she removed her blouse, exposing her matching pink bra as the blouse joined the rest of her clothes. "You can rent that thing out as a parade balloon!"

"It's not that big! And even then, some guys like a big ass, Bitch!" Jack growled as she gave her panty clad ass a smack before removing her shirt, revealing a black bra underneath.

"Ladies, you only have twenty minutes left." June warned as she tapped her watch.

"Well, let's see if any guy likes that ass enough to not laugh at it on our run then." Sam chuckled as the two removed their bras, exposing Sam's D cups and Jack's B cups.

"Only because they'll be laughing at you as you run to and from city hall!" Jack replied as the two pulled down their underwear, leaving them completely naked.

"Okay!" June called out, "Ready..."

"This is so humiliating!" Sam thought to herself as the two got ready.

"... Set..."

"Oh dear God! I'm never gonna live today down!" Jack thought as she silently gulped.

"... Go!" June shouted.

And with that, Jack and Sam were off like a shot, streaking through the courtyard as they ran towards the entrance to the school grounds. As the two naked rivals ran off, Mei scooped up the discarded clothes and turned to her girlfriend with a sly smirk.

"What'll we do with these?" She asked.

"Oh, we'll give them back to them tonight... After they streak back to the dorms." June replied with a smirk of her own.

"And after the victory party we're throwing, right?"

"Of course!"


"May as well throw in the towel now, Blondie!" Jack shouted as she and Sam sprinted down the street towards the gate and guard house, both women silently praying that the other would break first. "You don't become a hockey player by being unfit, y'know? I was built for athleticism and adrenaline bursts!"

"Fair point, Fatass." Sam mocked as she raised an eyebrow questioningly. "However, I just want to know one thing: Have you ever been kissed before?"

"Why the fuck do you want to know that?"

"Because you're about to kiss my ass!" Sam exclaimed as she, with a surprising boost of adrenaline, sprinted past the brunette hockey player, laughing triumphantly.

"Oh no you don't, Bitch!" Jack snapped as she ran forward, keeping up with Sam once more as they ran past the gatehouse...

Neither of them noticing the stunned security guard having just woken up, the woman blinking a few times and scrathed her head. "I thought The Naked Mile was next month..."


As the two continued streaking down the road, they noticed that the sun was rising higher and higher in the sky. And that's when a thought came to both of their minds.

"Crap! People are going to be up and about soon!" Sam thought as she bit her lip. "Think, Samantha! Think! You gotta win this race som-" her eyes widened, "That’s it! There's a shortcut through the park a few dozen yards ahead! Then I just have to cut through a few back yards, and it's just a quick jaunt to city hall! Just got to shake Hockey Head here..."

"Crap! People are going to get ready for work soon! I gotta get to city hall before the Blonde Bimbo Bitch does!" Jack thought as she racked her brain. Suddenly, her eyes widened in realization. "Of course! That shortcut through the park! Jacqueline, you are a genius! I just cut through the park and a few backyards and BAM! This bitch is streaking back to the dorms before you can say... Er, something really short. But if I take it, she'll accuse me of cheating. I mean, we never actually agreed on taking the main way anyway, but -"

Jack's thoughts were interrupted as she suddenly found herself being struck from the side, yelping in surprise as she was knocked into the dirt on the side of the road. Looking up, Jack growled as she saw Sam running further down the road before taking a sharp turn.

"Well played, Blondie. Didn’t think you had the guts." Jack snarled as she sat back up and got to her feet, continuing her run as she chased after Sam. "Remind me to rip them out of you when this is over!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)