More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

How does Cordelia end up naked?

She wakes up in a box. (No, seriously.)

One moment everything around her was light. The next moment... it wasn't.

The woman once known as Cordelia Chase awoke in darkness and found herself hugging herself in order to warm her body in the cool air.

Where was she? she wondered. Why was she here? Why were no lights where she was at? And more importantly, what happened to her clothes? Had she been stripped in her sleep or did she lose her clothes in a different way?

She reached out to see what she could find out by touch and found herself touching the sides of a wooden box. Or was it a crate? It didn't matter. Whatever it was refused to yield to her touch. In fact, she could find no opening at all except for a small slot covered by a wooden door. A slot just large enough to peer out of -- and of course, to peer in.

Then the door opened. A face peered in.

I'm saved, Cordelia thought. Whoever it is will let me out of this box and then I can go get dressed.

Then she glanced at the face a second time -- and recognized it. That's when she realized that getting out wasn't going to be all that simple.

Who is the person that Cordelia sees?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)