More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

What does Mackenzie decide to do?

She goes skinny dipping in the stream

Chapter originally written by Phantom Pen on writing . com

Mackenzie set her backpack down next to a tree, casting a glance around the expanse of nature. Not a soul in sight. Then, with a nervous giggle, she began to strip. Mackenzie kicked off her thick boots, one after the other, and set them beside the same tree as her bag. Her socks soon followed, each being stuffed into an empty boot. Mackenzie curled her toes in the soft, sandy dirt, savoring the feeling of being barefoot in nature. Her shorts were soon unbuttoned and her shirt was soon yanked off her voluptuous torso. Both garments were carefully folded before being stacked on top of the sturdy boots. Now, clad in just her underwear, Mackenzie cast a nervous glance around herself once again. As long as one didn't count the birds, fish, and insects that were all nearby, the young beauty seemed truly alone out in the woods. Mackenzie couldn't help but bite her lip slightly in excitement as she gripped the hem of her sports bra. She slowly pulled it up and over her head, exposing her gorgeous round breasts to the nearby wildlife. Her panties soon followed, hastily being slid down her hips to expose her womanhood as well. Both black pieces of underwear were swiftly folded and placed atop her pile of other clothes. And that was it. Mackenzie was completely bare!

With a nervous glance around, the naked woman made a quick dash from the tree to the water. She stepped in, gasping slightly at the cold. But Mackenzie's nervousness quickly gave way to giggling and exhilaration. Here she was in the middle of nowhere, skinny dipping in broad daylight! She waded further into the stream, eager to let the cool water course over her entire body. Mackenzie was in heaven as she stood up and felt the cool water flow around her waist, gently lifting her arms she let the crystal clear water run down her arms and over her chest before dripping back into the river. She did a few little twirls while she was submerged. She even did a handstand for good measure, leaving her bare lower half extruding from the stream's surface for a couple seconds. A few times, she even tried to cup the water with her breasts, but gave up after giggling too hard and instead began floating on her back in silence. Feeling the peace of nature all around her, Mackenzie felt as if she were in a meditative trance. As her legs continued kicking gently at the water, she let herself slowly float downstream.

After a few more minutes of bliss, however, Mackenzie was brought out of her reverie when she collided a big ungracefully with the sharp side of a nearby stick. After a brief moment of hissing and wincing, Mackenzie figured that she had probably indulged in the stream enough for one afternoon. The redhead smiled and stood up, not bothering to cover her chest she raised both her arms and yawned. So far, her hiking vacation had been everything she'd hoped for and more! However, the busty naked woman was in for a bit of a rough surprise when she realized a very unfortunate fact.

What bad news does Mackenzie suddenly notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)