More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Pick a story

Fucking

You smile prepping the hypo. X-Change has been on the market for a while now in both street and legal. As soon as you heard about it you had to get your hands on it. Once you had some it was simple to change it to be to your liking. You made something new, something more sinister. You made X-Change liquid, you have amped up the effects, it causes porn star looks and about as much smarts as one too. With one simple shot you have a bimbo, one more shot and they are gone and don't remember a thing. So many have wronged you in life it is time to get back at them.

Phase one is a test, your roommate. He isn't a bad guy you think, quiet but you need to make sure it works.

You walk up behind him as he is looking at the fridge and hit him with a full dose.

In moments his shirt rips down the middle as his chest balloons his bands rip as his new ass and hips expand and he shorts all in the space of a second

Turning around you see large pink lips and two blond pigtails. You are proudest of those details, hard to do but easy to change now that you have got them.

Before your new toy can say anything you order her "Bend over the counter" Jumping and smiling as her brain dumps happy juice into her system she complies

Taking out your own hypo you stab yourself and feel your erection swell to a massive never before seen size.

Before your toy can even lean over all the way you rip the shreds of pants still holding on and push her down. She seems to stay level with her ass because of her massive tits. Probing her for a moment you grab her hips and slam into her burying yourself to the hilt in her brand new tight little cunt.

You hear her moan but you can't hear her behind yourlust. You grab her pigtails and use them and handles to fuck her with. Faster and fast you slam into her with enough to rock the counter she is spread onto. With each thrust you feel the vigin pussy tighten onto you like a vice and it feels amazing.

Noticing her breast again you drop her hair and reach down roughly grabbing them. They feel amazing you think, squeezing them like the balloons they are you feel yourself coming to climax and smile

This bimbo should love this, the blue liquid you injected yourself with didn't just make your dick bigger it changed you semen production. Now you will shoot out more and it will have an added effect. It should set her nerve endings alight, it will feel like you are still fucking her after you pull out for some time.

Reaching climax you feel your dick explode inside of her and the cum shoots out of her pussy. You see her tight little tummy swell as she is filled to beyond bursting with cum. You watch as he eyes glass over and her body spasms, she calls out in a cry of pleasure that you are sure your dead parents heard.

Pulling out she slides to the floor as the cum pools beneath her while she still twitches riding the high of orgasm after orgasm.

This will be the start to a beautiful journey you think smirking.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)