More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

What's next?

Your room mate isn’t happy.

The well fucked girl at your feet frowns. “What... what did you do?” She cups her mammoth breast and shivers. She slips out of her much to large clothing and gapes. “I’m a girl!?” She seems less than happy. Clearly the endorphins and other chemicals released during an orgasm somehow allow normal, rational thought. She plays with her nipple with one and and the other fingers her wet swollen cunt.

You grin and show her a packet of loaded syringes of x-change serum. Theyre almost neon hot pink. “My own little concoction.”

She grins vacuously and shivers, a horny moan escaping her lips.

“A second dose... well it will make things even better for you... permanently,” you tell her. She nods. “Do you want it?” You ask.

Coyishly she eyes the serum, fingers pushing into her cunt, fingers plucking and stretching her hard swollen nipple. “Oh yes please.” You approach and prepare to administer your coup de grace injection. “Can I do it myself? I want to do it slowly. Savour the changes as I become your fuckpet forever.” She stands and approaches you, horny eyes pleading:

You shrug and hand it over. She grins as she readies the syringe. Then she moves forward to kiss you. Passionately. Her curvaceous body pressed against yours. “You fucker she moans as she stabs you with the syringe. The serum burns as it enters your blood stream.

“No. Wait. Please.” Your voice grows higher as you start to change.

She continues to finger herself as she picks up the packet of syringes. As your chest swells into breasts and your hips widen curvaceously and your cock shrinks splits as the shaft becomes fleshy lips and your head becomes a tiny erect clitoris and your balls shrivel and pull up into a new void and your waste narrows and your body grows slimmer and shorter and pig tails grow on your head... as all that happens she takes a second syringe and injects it. You fell your intellect being over ruled by the sexual urges of your new body as your breasts swell again.

“You’re fucked,” she takes a third syringe.

“No. Pwease,” You simper. She injects it. Your body grows even smaller. Breasts ballooning. Hips widening. She uses all eight doses. There were eight you recall. “What is eight?” You wonder as you struggle. You have the head of a cabbage now. Utterly brainless. Your cunt aches for cock. Your lips swell and long to suck cock. You look up at mistress. You must be only four feet tall. Utterly sexual. Dumb as a bag of hammers.

“Where is the blues serum slut?” She asks.

“Mwistwiss... um... in ma woom.”

“Your womb?” She asks fingers slipping into your cunt.

You orgasm immediately and that clears your thoughts. “My room. Second drawer down in my desk...” you still feel subservient and horny as fuck but you can think. “Shit. I’m a sexual charicature...” she departs. A moment later your naked male flat mate returns. He upends all the remaining blue serums into the sink.

“Hoisted on your own petard you dumb slut...”

“Now suck my cock bitch!”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)