More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by skillbox skillbox

Where were you planning on going?

Rebecca's Halloween Party

Each Halloween everybody knew that the best party belonged to immensely snobby Rebecca and only the most popular students were invited. Which was why you originally felt it was odd that you received an invitation! But after a little sleuthing you quickly found that everybody had been invited this year even including people like the infamous bully Dana and the social outcast Zoe apparently. You hoped neither of them actually ended up coming!

You had no plans to attend the event and instead hoped to spend a chill night watching bad horror movies with your best friend Christina and subsequently making fun of them. It'd been a little tradition of yours for the past few years and you were a little upset that Christina was so determined to go to this party. You'd had a long argument about it where you refused to relent. Which made her very angry that you completed refused to see her side of things.

She'd explained she had never been to any house parties before and was interested to see what it'd be like. You even explained to her that it just was pretty boring in reality but she wouldn't back down! She told you she was going even if you didn't come with her; though she'd massively prefer if you did. The verbal fight spiralled and got worse until it came to an awful bet the two of you made.

You were going to simply flip a coin. If you won, the two of you would stay in, watch a horror movie and Christina was required to pay for and get all the snacks (and you both ate a lot of snacks). If Christina won, you'd both go to the Halloween Party and Christina was allowed to choose the costume you were required to wear. Guess who won? It certainly was not you.

So that was how you ended up with Christina's gloating smile knocking on your door at eight at night, one hour before the party was due to start, "Sam! Let me in already."

"Hey." You said as you opened the door and immediately glanced the big plastic bag she was holding in her right hand, "Should I be worried?"

"Oh totally." Christina smirked, "You deserve all of this tonight."

That was unfair! You began to argue, "You know I still think-"

"Yeah, yeah. We are so not getting into that argument again because I'm so tired of it." Christina shrugged throwing the bag to your feet and knelled down in front of you with a infuriatingly evil glimmer in her eyes, "Don't mind me! I'm just wanting to get a good angle for your face when you look inside the bag."

You were immensely worried. Sure you were a little annoying the past couple weeks but Christina was still your best friend! She wouldn't be that cruel surely? Then again it was Christina. She'd totally be that cruel. She had a massive devious streak sometimes especially when she was irritated. You hesitantly looked inside the bag to find...

What costume did Christina bring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)