More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

What's next?

Reality Remote

25-year old Jack Casey looked over at the clock and wondered if today was going to be the day. Then, as if someone were reading his mind, the doorbell rang. He jumped off the couch and ran to the door, opened it, then greeted the delivery man outside. He took the box, said his thanks and closed the door.

Walking back into his small living room, he set the box down on the couch next to him, then opened it.

Inside was the thing he had been waiting for ... well, for weeks. He had a friend from high school who was now a technical wizard and he had convinced this friend of his to allow him the chance to use his newest invention. Basically, he told him what his friend wanted to hear, that he could try the device out, like a test run in the real world. But really, he just wanted to use the thing. And who wouldn't? Who wouldn't want to use a device that could change the people around you? Both physically and mentally? And it didn't just work on people, either. It could work on all sorts of things, according to his friend.

Jack took the device out of the box and unwrapped the plastic that was around it, then examined it. Up until now, he had never seen it before. All of his conversations with his friend were over the phone, so all he knew about the device was whatever his friend told him. He said for security reasons, he couldn't show him a photo of it.

It looked like a regular universal TV remote, but it was definitely much more than that. And it had a small touchscreen on it as well, which was used along with the many buttons across the device.

Buttons with labels like MC (mind control), AGE, TG (transgender), BREAST, PENIS, BM (body modification), IQ (intelligence), SO (sexual orientation), RACE, LS (life style), HORNY, TIME, UNDO, and more. A lot of it was already explained to Jack by his friend.

After aiming the remote at someone, and pressing MC, Jack could tell the person anything and they would obey, even if it's something they wouldn't normally believe or want to do. If the person's memories weren't altered, their mind would somehow change to justify it all.

Pressing AGE would cause the touchscreen to become active. On the screen, there would be a circle on a line that he could move either to the left or the right (a slider). To the left, the person would become younger and to the right, the person would become older. Below the slider, there would be pre-programmed ages (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80) which Jack could simply press to make the person that age, then he could use the slider to make the person younger or older, if he wanted.

After pressing TG, the touchscreen would once again become active, showing a slider. One end is labeled "M", while the other end is labeled "F". After pointing the device at a person and pressing the TG button, the device automatically sets the slider circle at the appropriate place on the slider. Jack could then move the slider all the way to the other end, thus making the person the opposite of what they were, or he could move the slider circle to the middle and make the person a mix of male and female. One direction or the other would make the person more female than male, or vice versa.

BREAST would allow Jack to increase or decrease the size of someone's breasts. Again, after pressing this button, the touchscreen would be activated, showing the familiar slider, with breast sizes labeled along it (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K). The device automatically sets the slider circle at the appropriate place, according to the person the remote is aimed at. Jack could then slide the circle to the left, making the person's breasts smaller, or to the right, making them larger. Below the slider, there are also options that can be pressed, if Jack wanted - NATURAL, IMPLANTS (SEEM REAL), IMPLANTS (SEEM FAKE).

PENIS would allow Jack to increase or decrease the size of someone's penis. Again, after pressing this button, the touchscreen would be activated, showing the slider. The device would automatically set the slider circle at the appropriate place, according to the person the remote is aimed at. Jack could then slide the circle to the left, making the person's penis size shorter, or to the right and make it longer. Testicle size would change automatically, depending on the size of the penis. Below the slider are other options that can be pressed, like changing the slider to show the size of the penis when it's erect (the default slider shows the size of a penis at its normal state), and other things.

BM stands for "body modification" and allows Jack to change the person's body by using the slider on the touchscreen. Simply press one of the options on the screen (WEIGHT, HEIGHT, MUSCLE, HAIR COLOR, etc.) to make the screen change to a slider, allowing Jack to change the person according to whichever option was chosen. For example, after pressing MUSCLE, the slider allows Jack to give the person more or less musculature. Moving the slider circle to the left makes the person less muscular, and moving the circle to the right makes the person more muscular.

Pressing the IQ button would allow Jack to change the intelligence level of the person he points the remote at. The touchscreen will show a slider, which allows Jack to reduce or increase the person's IQ, making them dumber (to the left) or smarter (to the right). Like with the AGE button, below the slider are a bunch of preset IQ's - 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200. Any of these can be pressed to immediately change the person to that IQ level.

The SO button allows Jack to change the sexual orientation of the person. Like with many of the other buttons, the touchscreen is activated with this function. But unlike many others, there's no slider. Instead, it's a list of options that can be pressed - HETEROSEXUAL, BISEXUAL, HOMOSEXUAL. After the option is selected, the screen changes and asks if you want the person to notice the change and be fine with it, to notice the change and not be fine with it, or to not notice the change and believe that they've always been that way.

RACE allows Jack to change the race/ethnicity of the person. The touchscreen is activated with this, but there's no slider. Instead, there's a list of options that scroll down. Options like WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, LATINO, ARABIC, and more specific options as you scroll down, like RUSSIAN, JAPANESE, FRENCH, EGYPTIAN, AUSTRALIAN, HAWAIIAN, etc. The touchscreen allows more than one option to be pressed, if Jack wants that. In that case, after a multiple number of options are selected and the RACE button is pressed again, another screen comes up, this one with one slider for every option chosen. Jack can then move the slider circle to change how much of the race/ethnicity the person would have, in accordance with the other race(s)/ethnicity(s) chosen. This way, Jack can, for example make someone part black and part white, but not have to have them be exactly half black and half white. He could make the person 3/4 black and 1/4 white instead, if he wants.

Pressing LS, would allow Jack to change a person's lifestyle, and thus, to a point, the person's behavior as well. The touchscreen is activated with this, showing a list of options that scroll down. Options like NERD, GEEK, JOCK, GOTH, EMO, RICH, POOR, LIBERAL, CONSERVATIVE, etc. After the option is selected, the screen changes and asks if you want the person to notice the change and be fine with it, to notice the change and not be fine with it, or to not notice the change and believe that they've always been that way.

HORNY does exactly what you'd think. With the help of the slider on the touchscreen, it allows Jack to change the horniness level of the person, making them anywhere between not horny at all, to overly horny.

Pressing TIME allows Jack to manipulate time. As a default, pressing this button causes time to automatically pause for everyone except for Jack. The touchscreen helps to allow Jack to rewind time or fast-forward it.

When the remote is pointed at a person and UNDO is pressed, all of the changes that have been done to the person will be undone.

To activate any changes implemented by the options chosen on the remote, Jack only needs to press the button of the function he had already pressed. For example, if Jack pressed the IQ button, the changes he makes using that function wouldn't be implemented until he presses the IQ button again. It's this way for all the functions (except for RACE, and some others - for RACE, Jack would activate the changes upon the third time pressing the button, not the second - unless he only chooses one race option ... see up above to understand why).

After that's done, the remote asks a single question on the touchscreen - if reality should change depending on the changes Jack made with whatever function he used (with certain functions, though, like MC, this question wouldn't be asked). Press YES and all of reality would change depending on the changes made, and it would be as if everything had always been that way. Press NO and none of reality would change. If, say, Jack turned a white guy into a black guy, then by pressing NO, people wouldn't know who the guy was. They would still remember the guy being white. If Jack pressed YES instead, then people would believe that the guy was normally supposed to be black and remember him being so. And the rest of the guy's life would reflect that ethnicity.

If there are any mental incongruities caused by too many changes being implemented, the MC button could help to smooth them out.

It was all kind of complicated, but Jack was willing to see how it all worked. After all, he could literally change the world to his liking with this thing.

How does Jack start using the remote?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)