More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 64 by Drakavius Drakavius

What Does She Do?

Give in and Enjoy Herself

Emi looked upon Monica and couldn't help but feel aroused. Not just because Monica was a perfectly proportioned woman, masturbating seductively. Not just because it was her now shameless sister. But because she had made her this way.

Emi ground herself down against the mattress having no doubt that store clerk would have slept with her stepfather. She had no doubt how sexually craven Toni and Willow likely were right now.

They were all like her, and she liked the thought of letting go of what little inhibitions she clung too.

Like she did with Kathy in the shower.

Rolling her head back Emi moaned in relief at the sweet touch of her fingers reaching down her pants.

Opening her eyes she stared through her glasses, her yellowing brown eyes piercing past Fiona to Monica, as Emi began to reciprocate performances.

Single-handedly Emi undid her pants, lifting her ass just long enough to tug them down, their fabric suddenly coming loose and peeling free with ease allowing her to kick them free. Spreading her legs Emi shifted her gaze to Fiona, tugging her shirt up with one hand and kneading a breast until she extruded a droplet of milk, she then sucked free of her finger.

This was a game now. Two sides competing to lure Fiona.

Fiona looked back and forth, mystified and in disbelief at what was going on. She felt their hungry eyes on her, her body hungered more than normal. Its starved state contributing to her growing arousal, desire, and vanity to look so good too.

Fiona breathed deep, trying to think of what to do. She couldn't just call for help, how would she explain what was going on, how they got in this situation, why she couldn't bring herself to stop them.

“No… fair…” Monica moaned at Emi, as Emi continued to massage corrupting milk from her nipple.

“You have…. NO… ideee…. Ahh…” Emi gasped in response, closing her eyes for a moment she debated trying to reach out to Caroline. Unsure of how she did it earlier, unaware that the Idol was keeping her horns from manifesting here, before an as yet fully accepting audience.

Monica gasped in climax, feeling a euphoric pressure suddenly build in her chest, her hand massaging her breasts soon smearing her own milk around as she unknowingly willed herself further along the path the Idol had planned for the corruption of these siblings.

Their faithful upbringing and mostly devout worship providing a rare opportunity to forge something new.

Increasingly Fiona looked back and forth less out of concern for what was happening, and more out of excitement and desire to watch both… To join both.

The pheromones hung thickly in the air, invitingly tugging at Fiona as she hungered to suckle on the dark droplets her sisters were lactating. Lick their glistening juices.

Give in to your desire. Have the body you always dreamed of, without the effort. You deserve it.

Fiona found herself wondering just what would her dream body look like. Slender, lean, toned. But did she want a more flat chested nubile look as she had now, or did she want perfect bikini breasts like Emily Ratajkowski?

Have your pick.

Fiona didn't feel any concern at the foreign thoughts, she was excited by them looking between her sisters.

Join them.

Does Fiona Decide To Join Them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)